Perfect Mates? Chapter 1 ~ New Girl

This is my first story so please be nice to me! If you have any comments (nice comments) please do tell me. And any helpful advice would help.

**********************************************************************************************************

                                                                                Chapter 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking into a new school, in a new town can be really hard. Especially when your everyone you've ever known has died….

             As I walk to the front office all i see is a swarm of people talking in groups or on their iPhones. It's my first day in this new school and I already miss my old school and friends that I have left behind in Minnesota. Plus my pack, which I was suppose to be alpha in…

Oh yeah did I forget to mention I was a werewolf? Oh, well I am.

I got to the front desk, looking at the old, nice looking lady that sat at the desk, "Hi, I’m new here.” I said putting a fake smile on my face. “My name is Kaitlyn Shay."

I reached out my hand to shake her hand. 

"Hi there, Kaitlyn. Here are your registration forms, your first class is biology."  She said looking at me with wonder and awe in her eyes.

Almost every human I met has given me that same look. Well, being a werewolf and all, you do look way too beautiful to even be human.

Well if you look at me you can see for yourself; I have dark brown hair that came in long beautiful curls down to the end of my collar bone. I have bright blue eyes that sometimes change, due to the weather. I’m tall and thin, almost 5’8”.  So I can’t see why people look at me like that.

I look just like any other teenager right?

Wrong.

 To them I am beyond beautiful.

"Thank you" I said getting back to reality.

I walk though a maze of people, trying to get to my first class when... bump! 

"Ouch!" I yelp in surprise and pain.

"OMG! i am so sorry!"

My first day here and i already get trampled...

"its ok..." I said trying to walk away

"No its not!" says the distressed voice that came from the trampler well flinging their hand out to hold my wrist before I could leave.

I groaned and turned around. As I looked up I saw a beautiful young girl around 15 years old. She had dirty blond hair, dark brown eyes and a slightly curious look on her face.  I could tell by her smell that she was a werewolf.

"Oh hi, sorry, my name is Lilian Williams" says the girl seeming to sense that I was a werewolf as well.

"Hi" I say, my annoyance and insecurity showing slightly in my voice

"you must be new to our school!?" Lilian asked looking excited

"Yeah, this is my first day.." i say trying not to roll my eyes. I'm not really a people person, i try to hang low and in the shadows, but i can see how well THATS working. My family always taught me not to speak to other werewolves out of my pack….but considering they aren’t here…