Bar

I got to the bar, it had a few people in it that looked as if they just came from work. I walked up to the bar and asked the bar tender where Uta was, Uta was pretty well known at that bar. before he could answer a tall figure wrapped its long soft arms around me.
"Hey there y/n"
I stood there blushing.
"H-hi Uta"
I stuttered.
Tuoka walked in, Uta quickly let go of me, I stumbled backwards and bumped into someone, turning around I noticed it was kaneki.
"Hi kaneki, sorry I kinda ran into you there"
"Hey y/n, and yes you did run into me, but that's ok" he said winking
Uta peered over at kaneki with a death glare.
Kaneki death glared back.
Tuoka took me by the hand and dragged me too the ladies restroom.
"Well that was a total flirt fest" she commented
"Yea....." I trailed off
"Obviously they both like you!" She said jealously
"I suppose" I answered anxiously
"So who do you like?"
She smiled
" oh I um...U-Uta"
"Cool..."
She looked relived
"You like kaneki?"
"Shhhhhhhh" she shushed me
I smiled
Tuoka applied a coat of pitch black lipstick and pushed up her bra.
I looked at my face in the mirror, I was a little nervous about going back out into the bar, but Tuoka did say Uta clearly likes me, is she right?, what if I confess my love and he actually doesn't like me?. I took a deep breath and looked at Tuoka, "shall we go out?" I asked, "yeah". I opened the door and saw Uta and kaneki sitting at a table with a shit ton of shots. Oh no. If they expected me to take part in this, I was screwed. Tuoka looked at me with a smirk "you scared?"
"Just a little" I responded. We walked over to the table. " what's with the shots? I thought alcohol tasted bad to you?"
Uta responds with " y/n, tonight is our night, tastes are nothing, fun is something"
"Okayyyyy then"
"Here drink this"
Uta handed me a shot.
"Uta if you get me drunk, you are paying for the drinks"
I took the shot.
~ Time skip ~
After a few more shots I was pretty drunk yet somehow Uta was completely fine.

Uta POV
Y/n drunk as hell was curled up next to me on her phone. I lightly took it out of her hands.
"Heyyyyyy give that back you ass"
"Your drunk y/n, go home"
"........where do I live again?"
"Alright I'm taking you back home"
"Whaaaaat! Uta I'm having fun"
"Your drunk"
I picked her up bridal style and carried her outside to my car. As I drove she babbled her drunk nonsense. We arrived and I walked her to the door, unlocked it and walked in, I closed the door behind us.
"Uta this isn't my house"