Chapter 1

Chapter 1

School was kind of cool? Nah.

One of the greatest treasures of a student is their reputation. If your a jock, you'd be popular, people love you and you can get girls under your pants. If you're a nerd, good luck taking care of those jock's assignments. If you don't? Toilet time.

"Hey, Sheldon. Where's my assignment, you freak?" A voice snickered. I think it's somewhere near the lockers. Oh wait, let me guess. No, there's no use of guessing.

I walked past them as I opened my locker. I glanced at Sheldon. He's really having a bad time there. Though I felt pity, I just shrugged it off and grab a couple of books for today's class.

"I-I'm really sorry" Sheldon said, shaking.

"Just get lost." The bully's sidekicks were snickering as he runs away from them. Poor guy. I just let out a huge sigh and continued arranging books from my locker. It appears I have skipped two classes. Hmm.. I must've dozed off after the you know what with you know who.

Wow. It's like I'm talking about Voldemort here.

"If it isn't Summers." Great. Just my luck.

"Hey, Justin." I managed to plaster a fake smile as I stare at his jerkish face. If jerkish is even a word in the English dictionary. 

"So where were you? I haven't seen you earlier. Oh wait. Maybe you were on your room sucking your thumb like a little baby." Like it was some scripted movie, his sidekicks laughed after hearing Justin's not so funny comment.

"Gee, thanks." I rolled my eyes and slammed the locker shut. I went to my next class ... Math. Great! I hate Math. I sat on the back near the window. I think I'm gonna be bored to death.

Let's see--uh--Justin as you can see, was a jock. He's a basketball player, which every girl adores and loves, and a huge pain in the ass. Sandra was the most popular girl in school. She's the head cheerleader and has the best singing voice in school. It just figures that they're dating.

I was more of a nice guy type. I don't do much. So you can say that I'm like a platypus. They don't do much, you know? Anyways, I just dedicate myself to art. The coach recommended that I should join the team since I got the skills. But I don't do sports.

Because if done so back in freshman year, then maybe I might end up as Justin Jr. Bad idea.

Sometimes when I pass the gym, some guys would talk about how they wish to share the night with Sandra. Probably because one: She's freaking hot as guys would say. Two: She seems like a good kisser, which I'd say yes about it. And three: Judging by the looks of it, she seems to be great in bed. I couldn't totally agree more.

"Hey, Calvin."

"Huh?" I quickly looked away as I saw the person who just called me.