Zoe's Transformation

In a world where magic is taboo young girls and a few boys are chosen to protect the world from the effects of mans hate. Thanks to this each is given a costume to hide their identity. Zoe, the little sister. The princess who's magic restores the bonds of family was the first to come into her power. The age of fourteen she is a normal school kid going to a private academy. The day she found out her power she felt engulfed by it. Yellow light spilled from her starting at her chest. Lifting into the air her brown locks bleached to a pale straw color curling to frame her sweet face. Brown eyes lightened to a soft gold her lashes curling and darkening showing off the bright orbs. Her school uniform vanished her body shielded by the light. A bow appeared on her chest blush pink then a large oval gem of the same color cased in gold. from the ribbon a dress formed flowing to her knees then cinching off at the waist a pink leather corset straps of the leather article wrapped her shoulders as white finger less gloves formed to her hands. As she was put down pink boots appeared on her feet going up to her knees and stopping with a cute ribbon, the final touch happened when the light died a ribbon to tie her hair from her face her cheeks rosy from a flush as she saw herself.

From then on Zoe, went to help families strengthen their bonds together. One of her magic ribbons could repair even the most pathetic strand in even a darkest heart. Lighting up love and a sense of belonging. No more would a child suffer or a sister or brother feel neglected, no son or daughter abandoning their parents. Now would be love and hope and unity. There is a downside, Zoe can not use her power on herself so the rough relationship with her own parents will need to be mended without the aid of her gift.