| x | p r o l o g u e

Copyright © 2016 by X. All right reserved.

I don't know how to start this story, everything come crashing down at once. I am on my very bottom limit to survive. But, i never demand anything high and great, like wish me be a princess in a night, the top student in the prestigious university, or even the most famous and infulential person in the universe. Not even anything simple and common, oh... i need to be in a company and working, starting bussiness sounds like a good idea, but entering the University should be the priority, even though the unpopular one. I never. I don't even have a second to just think about it.

You know? Family. I just want have a normal family, like the others human being commonly own. Why is this so difficult for me to just get it?

At first, i let it slide. But, i can't just bear it any longer. This story that have been lurking in my head for over twenty years need to be revealed, i convince my self so many times. I'm thinking myself as a white baloon surrounded by threads- small, weak, and scared all alone. I want to show my true colors, to people i believe had been rejecting me.

As an introvert like me, writing is the best method ever, to release myself from prison i created.

The day when my father revealed his life full of hells. That's the moment i never forgive him, for breaking my heaven fences, and to all my belongings that seem to be never exist ever again.

 That's the moment i never forgive him, for breaking my heaven fences, and to all my belongings that seem to be never exist ever again

All rights reserved © X
2016