*SWTBR 2*

(Pictures of the cast)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been one week, since my nightmare. Honestly, i hadn't been in the zone and i didn't know if it showed or not. I've been hanging out with my bestfriends Rodney, Kaicee, and Daevon. They're really all i could ask for at a time like this. They know how i am with nightmares and how they haunt me throught my days, weeks, or sometimes months.

We were all gathered up in Kaciee's bedroom, just talking about some random stuff. We rarely had meaningful conversations. They're all pointless, yet funny.

"Helloooooo, Earth to Skai !" Kaicee said, waving her hand in my face, laughing a bit at my distraction from the conversation.

"Huh ?"

"Damn chica, you really aren't in the zone, you've been going in and out of space, just staring like a statue," Rodney chuckled.

For a Hispanic kid, he sure didn't have a Hispanic name. When i first met him, i thought his name would be something like Julio or Emmanuel or something like that. But he's such a sweetheart and charmer. I guess that's how he's my friend now, he charmed his way here.

I sighed. "I know, i've just been trying a lot of different techniques to try to keep me focused, but none seem to work."

"well there's one technique that you haven't tried yet," Daevon said, looking at me.

"what is it ?" I asked curiously, hoping it would be something good.

"THIS.."

He lunges over at me and tackles me with tickles. I'm trying my best to get out of his grip, while laughing so hard that i started crying. He knows i hate to be tickled, because of- nevermind.

"Haha, Dae-Daevon, stop it !" I said, barely able to process the words out of my mouth.

"Stop what ? Tickling you ? Nahhh, i'm loving seeing your pretty smile right now and hearing you laugh finally, so i'll just continue."

I've always had this little "thing" for Daevon, ever since we first met. He actually knows i do, becuase Ms. Blabbermouth Kaciee told him. He thought it was cute and sweet. I don't know why, there's nothing sweet and cute about it. And the Lord knows, that if i got him in the bedroom, the things i would do to that boy. UNF !

I don't know how he feels for me, if there are any feelings. Wait...why am i thinking like this right now ? My mind is always on some type of sex related topic, i swear i need to go get me check up. Anyways, back to the tickle attack..

He continued tickling me, until i had to get up and run to the bathroom.

"Hey, lockiing yourself in the bathroom isn't going to stop me from tickling you !" he yelled right before i stepped out.

"You tickled me so much, that i almost pissed myself and Kay would kill me, if i pee'd on her bed"

"You damn skippy i would, no one is pissing on me bed, you're not two years old !" she said.

"Haha, ok, well since i'm all tickled up, how about we go out for smoothies ? My treat." i asked, as they looked at each other.

"Hun, are you ok ?" Kaciee askes, reaching over to feel my forhead. "You NEVER offer to buy smoothies," she said exaggerating 'never'.

"Yeah I just thought that since i've kind of put you guys through hell the past week, with helping me trying to forget that nightmare, its the least i could do."

They looked at each other quizzically, then back at me.

"i'm totally fine, i promise," with a big toddler smile on my face.

I closed my eyes wrapping my index finger around my middle finger, hoping they'd finally say yes already, cause I really want my smoothie.

"Yeah, sure, ok" they replied.

"Good ! now Smoothie King or Jamba Juice ?"

"Jamba Juice," Rodney said.

"Jamba Juice," Kaciee said.

"Smoothie King !" Daevon yelled.

"Sorry Daevon, I'm kind of in the mood for Jamba Juice," i told him, feeling guilty that he was out numbered.

He really loved Smoothie King, because it was the only place that mixed up his Mango, Rasberry, Banana smoothie for him. Other places would make him order three separate smoothies, then pay for a large cup to put all three of them in to mix.

~*~

So after we got our Jamba Juice smoothies, I looked into the rearview mirror and saw him with this sad look on his, so i thought i should be nice and swoop by Smoothie King for him, since he did tickle me half to death, just to make me a little bit of happy.

When i pulled up, he saw the sign and a huge grin took over his face and he hopped out of the car so fast and ran inside.

"I'll be back guys," i told Rodney and Kaciee.

I followed in to Smoothie King right behing an overly excited Daevon, where he had already made his way over to the counter and placed his order.

"What made you change your mind and come here ?" he questioned, while we waited for his smoothie to finish blending.

"Well, just like you want me happy, I want you happy too"

The lady handed him his smoothie and i payed for it. Just when were about to leave out the door, he grabbed my arm, making me stop in my place and looking at him, into his beautful hazel brown eyes.

"Thanks Skai, you didn't have to do this for me"

"It's the least i could do, since you nearly killed me for a smile" i replied.

He kissed me on my cheek, then walked out to the car and got in.

I felt all the butterflies in my stomach fly to the top, while little kicks and flips tookover on the bottom. I stood there and held my cheek for a minute. This boy right here, has the softest lips in the history of lips ! Softer than the cotton balls that come in the bag at the store.

I wonder how they taste...GOODNESS !