Rule # 2

"Don't ask your parents some money for Taylor's merchandises. Learn to use your own: Save Money (except if you're really rich)"

Reason:

Our parents worked hard for the money so we should spend it in the right thing. It's not like you shouldn't buy her merchs but know that she barely releases her own merchandises because she wanted us Swifties to spend it in some more important things.

Here's the thing:

If you really want her merchs, learn to save. Of course, the money you're saving is from your parents but you sacrificed to save it so you deserve happiness; you deserve her merchs. But take note, you buy or you don't buy her merchs, as long as you support her with all your heart, you would still be a Swiftie. :)

Author's note:

Heeey readers! :) I knooow this is a basic rule but I hope you'd still take it. :)

P.s.

I just want you to know that I think i'm making a Snow White story and Taylor of course will take Snow's role. It will be a different kind of story, not just her eating the poisonous apple and then dies then the prince would kiss her and then she wakes up and they'll live happily ever after. What's the use of writing that story if we know what's the ending right? It would be modern but a little classic will be applied.

I'm unfortunately making that after I finished this Rule Book because I have an attitude that If I start something and then start new something again, I always end up not finishing both of it. I guess this Rule Book will only have 50 rules and I still made 2 so that Snow White story will not be published so soon.

So, any comments? Suggestions? Questions? Violent reactions? Feelings about this book? Write it on the comment section below. :)

p.s.s.. If you want to suggest me a rule, You are very welcome to write on my message board :)

I will give you a cred, tho.

XoXo