jelouse much

we both leaned in and i kissed ryan he deepend the kiss by pulling me closer . i did the same i out my hands around his head to deepen the kiss. then the door opens...

Oh Shit... i though to myself.

me and ryan where still kissing when it opend. no one said a word . "times u-" fredo was shocked . justin looked kinda mad . he ran upstairs and slam the door . it made me jump a little."justin might be mad at you for a while ryan" fredo said. "im fine if hes mad at me but as long as he dosent kill me" . ryan said.

i ran upstairs and opend the door . "justin" i said . he had his head in his hands . "justin" i said again. "yea" he said softly "why where u jelouse when fredo said i had to do 10 min in heven with ryan." i said "im not  jelouse" he said "ok so you dont call growling and glareing at someone jelouse" i said and smirked . "fine ok i was " he said "but why" i said "cause i like you y/n ok i like you alot ". he responed "really you- you like me alot ?" i said "no y/n i love you i dont like you.i love everything about you." he said . "y/n" justin said "yes" i said "will you be my girlfriend" he asked "yes justin id love to be your girlfriend". i said he kissed me passionitly . all of a sudden it turned out into a makeout session. fredo and ryan walked through the door " well finally you had to wait this long to ask her one question" fredo said ryan elbowed fredo on the side.

*justins pov*

im so glad shes now my girlfriend. iv waited so long . but i dont have to wait anymore i have everything iv ever wanted my whole life in my arms . and ill never let her go.