Chapter1:waiting

I guess that for the past three months i had been lost in my own mind with all my problems. i have been trying my hardest to over come the pain i had been feeling ever since those terrible nights that had been happening since that dreadful day that i have been wanting to put at the back of mind ever since then. i was now heading to English class you would of thought that being a junior in high school you wouldn't mind English and you would get used to it but it wasn't my case i hated reading doing essays and what not so i always dreaded going to English, HOW I HATED IT,"ugh" i stated when i came in the room i was so tired of the stupid class it made me so exhausted that i just wanted to sleep. I was starting to daze off when Mrs.Jones slammed her hand on my desk she was a tall thick lady with big round eyes the color of a hazelnut who gave me the creeps.Something in her eyes told me that she longed for something but right now i was to startled to think about it "pay attention" she stated with her raspy voice that echoed through my ears. i quickly sat up and opened my eyes wide to make sure that she saw me.We started to read a story about a rape victim that committed suicide and left notes in a different place saying why they those places were important to her and the events that led her to her actions. "Great why this topic out of everything in this god damn world why this" i thought to myself trying not to blur it out in front of the class. I tried so hard to show no emotion about the reading and making sure that a tear of anger or misery slip out of my eyes, just when they were about to pour out the bell for the end of the day went off i quickly got out of my seat and speed walking out the class before Mrs.Jones gave out the appropriate dismissal. i really didn't care at this point i just wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible, i got down the stairs and past the front gates to the parking lot i placed my bag at the back seat of my "Punch buggie" i was about to open the front door of my door when i heard my name being called out from the front gate "Nova" Jessica called out with her high pitched voice of hers me and her had been best friends since i could remember she was pale with beautiful long caramel color hair that reached just above her bottom she was about 3 inches taller than me, but ever since that summer night i had distanced my self away from her i didn't want her to ask why i had stopped talking to her the truth was that i had distance my self from everyone that occupied i place in my hart and my surroundings i just didnt want anyone to ask me what was wrong or even ask me if i was alright......maybe i was Waiting for someone to ask me but i knew that i would tell them. i was so busy thinking about all this nonsense that i hadn't even notice that Jessica was standing right in front of me looking straight at me this whole time. "what's wrong" she asked with a worried tone in her voice i looked away "nothing why are you asking" i said to her trying to sound reassuring "are you sure" she stated back with a " i don't believe you" tone in her voice "i have to go i have things to do" i re-plaid to her tiring to oved her eyes getting into my car and starting the engine "call me if you need anything!" she yelled out as i drove away.

-------------------------------------------------------

it was about 8o'clock at night i had been in my room ever since i got home i didn't go down for dinner i just wanted to be in my room and not come out at all i was just on my laptop in sweates and a long t-shirt.my mom came in with a  tray of food " i brought you some food" she said putting it down on my desk taking a seat on the edge of my bed she was a very nice women a lot of people say i look a lot like her he had fairly big eyes brown like milk chocolate average sizes eyelashes and lips she had shoulder length hair a light brown color i was taller than her we looked fairly a like but i had more bigger lips and bigger eyes but other than that we were alike even in personalities we took everything light, laughed at the most weirdest and stupidest things. i missed talking to her after that day. you could tell that she was worried about me since i could see it in her eyes, i knew her so well and she knew me very well to so i couldn't lie to her so instead i just ignored her it hurt my so much not able to tell her what was wrong and i hated myself for causing her so much pain but i would cause her even more if she found out that horrible truth so i just short talked her. She left shortly after. Looked down at the food i have to say that i was starving so i started to eat after feeling guilty of eating half of it i quickly stopped myself i turned of my laptop and pushed the plate aside to not be tempted to eat it i saw my phone and saw that it marked 10 pm i threw it on my bed and got in my bathroom and shut the door i striped from my clothing and turned in the water from my shower i looked at my self in the full length mirror that was on my door i hated my body so much i was about 5'2 a had a burly Cup size 32 B i had pretty big thighs and a little tummy. I was the middle child i had an older sister and a younger brother everyone always thought that i was the oldest one and they would always compared me to my older sister she was shorter than me and bigger breast than my she was tiny and skinny she would always tell me that i was fat and that i was ugly and had no boobes when we would get in an argument and it hurt me so much maybe that's why i hat my body so much. I caught myself slipping tears down my cheek i got in the shower after a last glaze of myself in the mirror. i stepped in the warm water quickly bouncing of my skin and lazily falling down my body i felt so relaxed like old times when i felt so free and nightmare free i quickly felt myself becoming weak so i sat down on the shower floor i could feel that i was starting to daze off so i rested my head on the tile wall and everything turned dark in my eyes when i sudden noise pierced  threw my ear into my head i snapped my eyes open to only be surrounded with complete darkness i felt i strong wind blow i could feel goosebumps arise on the surface of my skin the darkness was disturbed when I street light came flashing on for a moment it startled me I saw a shadows coming closer to me by the second I rapidly shoot back tell my back hit the wall I saw as a girl ran passed my not acknowledging that I was there I took a look at her face but only to see her in profile she seemed familiar. She was quickly followed by 4 men they all looked like in they're in their early 20' s late teens even if I didn't see there faces at all I was disrupted from my thoughts when I heated one of them scream out " you can't keep running" I felt my knees get weaker and weaker my the second I felt my stomach grow in a knot and I fell to the cold concrete floor I raise my knees to my chest I wrapped my arms around them pressing them to my chest trying to rock back and forth the words echoing threw my head piercing my brain"you can't keep running" passing so slow threw my ear each time getting louder and louder. My hands trembling with  fear as screams ran through the air that surround,i felt my body shake with fear "wake up god dam it WAKE UP " i said to my self with my hands banging my head wanting to get out of this nightmare that cut me little my little as i still sat there in the ground trying to hold myself together.

A/N PLEASE VOTE,COMMENT PLEASE I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT IT SO FAR I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND DON'T WORRY IT WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE