Chapter 5: Loner

This chapter is dedicated to TrapicalShawty for supporting me and commenting and voting and errything💀 this my n*gga YALL NEED TO GET LIKE HER 🌚✨

I don't want to be a cigarette,
I don't want to be an ashtray.
I don't want to be a doormat,
Don't want to be ignored,
All o' sudden you're not into me?

MARS

Since Salem stood me up, I had decided to hang with Tyler for the evening. We had been laughing and joking for another hour or so before I got hungry, and we went to Fatburger.

We were competing to see who could draw the best picture on their kids meal sheet when I felt my phone buzz.

The Witch🕸👹

Oh my god mars Im so sorry

I ignored it.

The Witch🕸👹
I'm so sorry. I got hung up with something and i couldn't face you

F*ck that.

Me
I don't want to hear your f*cking exscuses h*e. I'm sick of putting myself out there for you and you always playing me in the end. Fix your own mess.

" Hey, uh is everything alright?" Tyler asked. He's observant, like me.

I'll have to watch out for that.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just tired of people's bullsh-" My phone starts ringing, interrupting me.

The Witch🕸👹 is calling...

I guess she didn't get the message.

"I'm so sorry Tyler, just give me two seconds," He nodded, understanding.

I ran into the greasy restroom and answered the call.

"What the f*ck do you want?" I semi-yelled. I was so, so sick of people only calling when they had something to gain from me.

"Mars, I f*cked up, I f*cked up bad," she rushed out. There was crashing in banging in the background, it sounded like someone was on a rampage.

" No, Salem, I can't with you. You haven't spoken to me in 2 years, and you expect me to come running, picking up the pieces for you?"

" Your supposed to be my friend Mars! I'm so f*cking sorry for the sh*t I put you through, but dammit your the only f*cking real friend I have. I am so, so tired of this sh*t Mars." More crashing in the background, it was getting closer, and it sounded like a guy.

No the hell she didn't

"No. Here's what the hell friends don't do. Friends don't ignore you when their around certain people. Friends don't stand each other up for 3 hours. Friends don't ditch their friend at a house party alone with two other guys. Friends don't let friend get jumped and beaten up so bad they had to go to the hospital. Friends don't ignore you for 2 years, only coming around when they want something. That's what friends don't f*cking do."

It's quiet now, and all you could hear was the person in the background, yelling and crashing about.

It was like a weight was lifted off me.

"I don't want this anymore," she whispered, she sounded like she was crying.

"I'll drop my friends, my drugs, anything, even f*cking Samuel, I just can't live one more f*cking day with these fake a*s people around me.

"Wait, who the f*ck is Sam-"

All I hear from the other line is screaming and crashing, then it goes dead.

I don't even know what the f*ck to do.

She screwed the wrong dude over.