Chapter 8

Hey hey!!!

For all the waiting her is finally chapter 8!!!

Time for a party! I hope you guys enjoy it!

Vote comment fan!!!!

--------------------------

It was late at nigh, when Allen and I were laying in bed. I was wide awake and staring at the celling. Allen was fast asleep.My eyes where looked on the celling and my mind was spinning, with toughts.

About my mom, dad, the war, Noir and Timpson. I let out a sigh and sneaked out of bed. I needed to get a sniff of fresh air. My feet dragged me towards the stairs into the garden. I slowly opened the door and walked into the night air.

It was quiet outside. No wind, no crickets, nothing. I took a seat in the grass and looked to the night sky. It was one of the first things I saw, when Allen helped me see. When I saw Allen for the first time, I was shocked. It was when I fell down the stairs. At that time he caught me, I saw a flash in my mind. At first i didn't know what it was, but now I know.

Things happened so fast after that, that I didn't had the time to enjoy seeing. Not letting my eyes wander on the most simple things. I saw everthing, but in a flash.

I stood up and started to walked around in the garden. Wanting to see the things that I never saw before. The closer I got to the roses, that Hale held so dear, the more better I saw small drop of dew on the silk looking petals. I smiled softly and leaned closer to look at them as I sensed someone behind me. Slowly I turned around to see who it was and was relieved to see Hale.

"Out for a night walk, Sky?" She asked as I nodded softly.

"Yeah. I couldn't fall asleep with all what happened. It's just so much information to store away and to work on."

She walked closer and gently placed a hand on my shoulder. "Oh sweetheart. I know it's hard and a big responsibility to carry, but once it's all over, you can relax with Allen and enjoy. You're such a strong girl.. and the Allen looks at you makes me a happy mother" she chuckled and looked at the Rose.

"I feel really lucky with Allen at my side. He is an amazing person. I'm only not sure if I can be that amazing to him as well. He is giving me so much and I have the feeling I'm not giving anything back." I said as I sit down and rubbed my face. "With all what happened to me.. to all of us... I just feel kinda lost"

Hale looked at me with her usual gentle expression as she took a seat next to me. Pulling me into a gentle hug. "Oh hun.. listen. For you to be here is already enough for him. He told me. Trust more in yourself when you are around Allen. Beside.. he's here to pick you up" she chuckled and stood up as I looked back and saw Allen.

Slowly he came closer and sits beside me. "I was wondering where you were" feeling his soft lips against the side of my head as I sighs softly.

"I just can't sleep. It's all so much and my head is spinning with all what happened and what's about to happen. I'm just worried that we can't do this.."

"Sky.." Allen said as he gently tugged his finger under my chin and made me looked at him. Letting me look in those beautiful eyes of him and let me melt away all the problems I have. "We can do this. I know we can. Look at how far we already came. There is no way we are losing this. I think we first need to get Noir to our side and listen to him"

At that moment what Allen said, I knew he was right. We had to get him to our side and see if we could get the information from him. But then.. Victoria was again in his hands. What could we do? Or rather.. what can I do?

"Anyway,. Let's go back inside and head to bed" I said while I slowly stood up and looked down at Allen. He smiled softly and nodded. Allen stood up and we walked inside, back to our bedroom. We both needed all the sleep we could get because no one knows whet will happen in the future.

-----------

Hey!! Sorry for the late and short chapter update. I need to get back into this story. But I promise the next will chapters will somethings happen.

Wish me luck!!

Vote, comment, rate and follow!