Loving you... My bacca... (Merome)

A/N

GUYS OMG MEROMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHIP IT PLZ TELL EVERY ONE BOUT THIS STORY CUZ ITS GOIN TO GET REAL! Btw drew the pic for the cover :3

--------------------------

Jerome's POV

QAK QAK QAK QAK... "Oh my god shut the fuck up..." I threw my pillow at my clock knocking it to the ground, the qaking sounds stopped, I threw myself off my bed and went over to my laptop. I opened skype and called for Mitch.

M- HAY BUGGUMZ!

J- HEY DOOD!

M-Whats shup?

J-Well du u want to come over?

M- Duh, see you der buggumz!

I ran to my bathroom and took a short shower, I then threw on some baggy jeans and a t-shirt. I can't beleave he's coming over! I missed him soooooo much it's good to know that even though I'm the biggest dork ever he is my friend! I sat on the couch waiting for my buggumz to come over and turned on a movie.

Mitch's POV

OMG I'm seeing my buggumz! I'm soooo happy! I jumped into my car and headed for his house, me and Jerome had been friends for years and had probably a million awkward moments, (dat includes blushing) and never really had the guts to tell him my feelings for him... But I am in a relationship and so is Jerome, I think... I turn into his drive way and walk up to his front door and knocked. Then I got tackle hugged from Jerome, he picked me up and carried me inside, wow I never knew he was THAT strong, he threw me on the couch and flopped next to me.

"HEY BUGGUMZ!" He cried out.

"Wow nice way to treat a friend." I smiled.

"How's things with Katie?" He asked.

"Good, I guess I'm thinking of breaking up with her, I caught her texting this dude and it had a lot of nasty stuff in it BLEGH. Anywho howes things with Rebecca?"

"Dood we broke up..." OH SHIT...