2. Meeting Alois Trancy

Angel woke up to a sleeping Mey Rin, who was on her back mumbling about kissing someone. Angel blushed at the thought of kissing someone, but she knew it had to be the right person. As she looked at Mey Rin once more, she wanted to touch her, to see if she'll break under her touch. Shaking her head to get rid of the thought, Angel got out of bed and grabbed her oversized notepad and pencil and shut the door quietly behind her. Angel stretched her arms and legs till they didn't feel sore, till a certain smell hit her nose. It was an elegant smell that only males produced* but she couldn't pinpoint who it was. Angel followed the scent to a large door,where she heard yelling and arguing about something. Angel's curiosity got the better of her,as she slowly opened the door and got inside only to see Ciel and a blonde kid she didn't know argue. Sebastian and the other Butler noticed her presence but Sebastian seemed to look slightly flustered at her. Confused at they were looking at her strange, Angel kept her eyes on the two boys that didn't even notice she was there!

I don't have time for your silly games,Alois. If you can refrain from coming here every freaking day, maybe I wouldn't know a gasket. Growled Ciel at the blonde who apparently was Alois.

My, are you forgetting that you interest me? Besides, it'll be boring if I you don't see my lovely face everyday~ Purred Alois, smirking at the disgusted looking Ciel.

I am enga- what Sebastian? Growled Ciel as Sebastian whispered something in his ear and he turned red quickly. Alois pouted,not happy that Ciel's Butler ruined thier conversation. Alois then saw his Butler point toward the door, and Alois saw Angel.

Why is there a whore in your house? Is she not satisfied with just one night with you? Huffed Alois cooly, pointing at Angel.

Ciel glared at Alois, as if he wanted to kill him.

She's the same age as us. And she's no whore. She must of slept naked and forgot to put her clothes on and just happened to wonder the house. Explained Ciel, trying to smother his anger.

You let a tramp, stay here but not me?! Whats so special about her! All I see is an ugly bitch who needs to be taught how to behave. Replied Alois, glaring at Angel.

I prefer her company over yours,cause unlike you,she won't do something against my will! Shouted Ciel, trying to back up Angel.

Why don't you let her talk. I want to see what's so special about her and why she deserves to be your very presence! Replied Alois, as he grabbed Angel by the hair and forced her to go on her knees.

Stop it! She can only talk through an entirely different language that no one knows! Looking at Angel who was just sitting there as if she couldn't feel the pain.

What is with her?! Alois is pulling on her hair and she's not feeling anything! Thought Ciel as Alois soon grew more angry and kicked her in the ribs sending her crashing into the door.

What a stupid tramp. If she gets up, Claude I want you to kill her. Stated Alois, making Ciel freeze in panic.

Please dont get up! Please please please please I'm begging you don't get up!! Thought Ciel as he noticed her struggling to get up. Angel slowly staggered to her feet and as Claude was about to strike...

Angel smashed her hand through his stomach, in no regard for hesitation. Claude was in pure agony and Angel was smiling. Like this was a game. Claude fell to the ground clutching his stomach, Angel sat on him and choked him till he was begging. He was literally begging to a fifteen year old girl who looked so innocent,but really wasn't. Alois was about to smack her,but an invisible force smashed him into the door, causing him to faint from the impact. Angel kept putting pressure on Claude's neck, she felt really happy till she heard footsteps running toward her. Angel was about to kill the intruder who dared interrupt her, but Ciel was hugging her...?

Please stop. I'm begging you! Please! No more.... begged Ciel, hugging Angel closer. Angel let go of Claude's throat so he could breathe again.

Ciel seemed to notice that she was naked once again because his face was crimson red and he stuttered at her. Angel got off of Claude when Ciel helped her up. Sebastian sighed that there was blood on the carpet now,but he'll fix it later. Alois came to, and noticed that Angel was only a few inches shorter than Ciel. But what he didn't get was,why did a tramp like her have such abilities in the first place?

Alois suddenly got picked up by Claude in his arms who was staggering, but Sebastian smirked and noted never fight with Angel in a real fight.

Angel was touching foreheads with Ciel as he tried to look away, he noticed that she was smiling.

Damnit to hell! She's too close! But... she's really beautiful despite that she can't speak. I wonder what she sounds like. Thought Ciel to himself.

Ciel didn't realize that Angel was three inches shorter than him,so when she was clutching his shirt his mind went blank. Angel had softly kissed him on the lips, not a peck but a full blown lip lock. Sebastian froze at the site as did Ciel who was blushing like crazy from that one kiss. After a few moments when Ciel was about to return it,Angel pulled away making Ciel's heart ache.

Thank you for the kiss, Ciel-chan~