Gelukkige verjaardag!

Dear ChenayaXD,

It's been more than a year since we both started talking to each other. We both were just fifteen years old. We knew nothing about each other but that we are in the THG fandom. All we did was just send our phone numbers to each other so we could start a chat and get to talk to somebody.

I didn't knew that the girl who was replying my texts would become so important to me, that our friendship would be so cute.

And here we are. Today's your birthday, and I can only say thank you; I can only say how much I care about you, how much I love you.

Maybe we disagree sometimes, and there are times that we're about to fight  (about), but I don't know what would my life be without you in it, without those silly jokes we make everyday, without those weird faces we sometimes send to each other to cheer us up, without the weird talks while we're still at school because the class is so boring,  or without that time we need to get the reply because of the time change.

I have no words to tell you how thankful I am for being there with me in the hardest moments, and remember that I will always stay here for you.

Sometimes I wonder why we weren't born in the same country, but I know that that doesn't matter, because our friendship will last a lifetime, and that we'll meet each other someday in the future, and that that day will be always in our memories.

"Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway."
Greg Tamblyn

Even though you know I'm crazy, you're still there for me, as well as I stay there for you.
Ik hou van jou, beste vriendin.

Love,
Almond.