The Rules Of The Game

Rose's POV
Rose woke up to the sound of the alarm on her wristwatch. It took her a moment to remember where she was and what she was doing here. All of a sudden THE GAMEKEEPER'S voice came over the speakers." GOOD MORNING ROSE, DID YOU SLEEP WELL. I'VE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU TJE RULES TO MY GAME. USUALLY I MAKE THE PLAYER FIGURE OUT THE RULES BY THEMSELVES. TALK TO YOU TOMMORROW MORNING ROSE." Rose quickly found the note under the pillow she slept on. " How in the hell did he get this under the pillow without waking me up? It doesn't take much to wake me up."
THE RULES OF THE GAME:
1.  DON'T TRUST ANYONE
2. DON'T TRUST YOUR SENSES THEY CAN AND WILL BE MANIPULATED.
4. IF YOU HEAR AN ALARM RUN THAT MEANS ACID RAIN IS GOING TO COME OUT OF THE HALLWAY SPRINKLERS.
5. THERE ARE 16 DIFFENT EXITS BUT ONLY ONE IS THE TRUE ONE THE FAKE EXITS WILL BE LOCKED.
6.THIS IS THE FINAL AND MOST IMPORTANT RULE IF YOU THINK YOU SEE SOMEONE FROM YOUR PAST OR ONE OF THE MONSTERS DON'T LOOK THEM DIRECTLY IN THE EYES THEY WILL TAKE YOUR SOUL AND YOU WILL LOSE THE GAME.
I GAVE YOU THESE RULES BECAUSE YOUR DIFFREMT FROM THE OTHERS. I THINK YOU COULD WIN. TURN THIS LETTER OVER AND I'VE GIVEN YOU A MAP OF THE HALLWAYS DON'T GET TOO EXCITED I DIDN'T PUT WHERE THE TRUE EXIT IS.
THE GAMEKEEPER.
"Okay let's get as far as we can before eight." Rose said. She made it to the end of the hallway. " I'll go left tomorrow, but for now I'll rest until twelve because I'm exhausted and won't be able to get up until them.