1. Her new life

Sebastian was at his master's side,as Ciel looked over paperwork. Sighing to himself he rather be eating sweets or relaxing than doing something as paperwork. Sebastian was smirking at the child that was his master and decided to excuse himself,so he can do some chores that the fellow Phamtomhive workers failed to do. As he was in the garden, Finny was playing with Pluto, which in retrospect was very common for the boy to do. The butler sighed in distaste,while he was about to scold the boy, a rustle was heard in the rose bushes. Questioning,wether it was an intruder he scurried toward the bush to only be tackled by a black blur.

Pluto seemed tensed by the intruder, due to his ears were back and a growl caught in his throat. Sebastian looked at Pluto, and tsked till he felt something touch his hair softly, like he was going to break if the person didn't.

Who in the right mind is petting me? I'm not a dog. But...the hand is very warm....like the person is afraid of breaking me. Who is it? Sebastian snapped out of his thoughts,to look forward and the sight surprised him. It was a purple haired female with grey bunny ears sticking out of her head. But her eyes was what struck a nerve. They were a dark amber color and full of questions. Like she had no idea how she came to this place. She also looked fifteen,the same age of his young master. Sebastian felt weird. But as he was about to speak, she seemed to raise her hand and crease his face, Sebastian forgot that Finny and Pluto were watching in curiosity,like a show that just aired on television.

Sebastian coughed to get her attention,but it didn't work,she kept creasing his face and humming a small tune. Finny curiosity grew the better of him, and walked up to where the girl was straddling Sebastian and petting him.

Is...is she your girlfriend,mr. Sebastian? Asked Finny, looking over to Sebastian,who tried more than ever wanted to choke Finny for getting the wrong idea.

N..no. She is not my girlfriend. She's just a stray. Replied Sebastian calmly,while the girl gave him a questioning look.

A stray? Then, maybe she can work for young master! Replied Finny excitedly, while the girl gave them a questioning stare,she looked at Finny and pointed at him as if she was going to say something big.

Umm,yes? Asked Finny, looking at the amber eyed girl in curiosity.

The girl spoke but it was in an entire different language than human.

A-ah, what was that? I don't know what your saying. Replied Finny,confused by the girl. The girl tilted her head, as she got up from Sebastian, she crawled over Finny,sniffing him as if she didn't know what he was. The amber eyed girl, gently head-butted Finny's chin,as if she was trying to tell him something.

Ah? D-do you want to be petted? Asked Finny, reaching his hand to pet her head,till she bit him for trying.

Ow! Hey! What was that for! Shouted Finny,till he realized she was practically on his lap. Blushing, Finny tried to get the girl off but she wouldn't,instead she grabbed his hand and entwined thier fingers. Finny was speechless and turned even more red when she placed a kiss on his hand and held it to her head.

My, she's taking a liking to you. However,i'm curious why she's doing this. Replied Sebastian, who looked over at the girl.

W-well, she seems to be the affectionate type. Maybe, she will be good for the manor? Stuttered Finny, while the girl started playing with his fingers,tracing each one with her index finger.

Sebastian thought about it for a moment,then an idea popped in his head.

Why don't we get everyone together, so we can introduce her. Besides, she seems like she'll be a better addition to the team than all of you. Smiled Sebastian, as he picked up the girl who just looked up at him in question. As they went inside, chaos was happening inside the house.