Prologue

"Louis, would you put up the class Christmas tree for me?" The teacher asked. Louis huffed loudly, nodding. He adjusted his sweats before making his way to the back room. He tried to ignore the giggles and whispers, probably about his clothing choice or hairstyle.

He pulled the tree out of the closet and slowly began to fluff the branches, spreading them out so it looked like an actual tree.

He had finally gotten it adjusted just right as he began unrolling the lights. He made a few circles around the tree, his mind not really on his current project. He was thinking about how he dreaded going home as his foot became tangled in the lights.

"Oh!" He yelped as he began falling, reaching for anything he could grab. He finally gave up, readying himself for the pain of impact, except it never hit. He slowly cracked his left eye open, his eyes meeting the all to familiar forest-green ones. He gasped, trying to stand himself up.

"Gross! I don't want your diseases, fag!" Harry shouted, releasing his grip on Louis and letting him topple down to the floor. The whole classroom burst into fits of laughter and all Louis could do was lay there, trying to push back the tears.

Wasn't he treated bad enough at home? What did he do to deserve this here too? Especially on the second to last day of school before Christmas break!

He groaned loudly as he tried to sit up, blocking out the sharp pain in the back of his head as he hurried to his seat, not bothering to finish decorating the tree. That bitch let Harry humiliate him in front if the whole class, as she did everyday. He wasn't going to put up her damn tree. That bitch can do it herself.

He grabbed his books, giving the laughing room the middle finger before he walked out of the classroom. Sure, he'd get his ass kicked for that later, but now he could forget about that and go home to relax.

Or at least until Dan comes home.

[A/N]: SO I WAS GOING TO MAKE A LARRY CHRISTMAS ONE SHOT BUT I WAS ALSO GOING TO MAKE A STORY LIKE THIS ONE BUT SINCE IM LAZY I JUST COMBINED THEM TOGETHER INTO THIS ONE AND YEAH.