Chapter Twenty-Eight

Newfound Enemy

~All~

You woke up in the same place except Sutekina was hovering over you and you were in a barrier made by Kuro. "Are you alright?!" Both women asked you. You nodded and looked around. Yuri and that woman who attacked you were talking.

You tried to hear what they were saying. "Toraburu! Please don't do this! She can forgive you but please come over to serve (y/n)!" Yuri pleaded. "No! I was assigned by Akura-ou to assassinate you and your new mistress! You're a traitor!" Toraburu yelled as she charged at Yuri with her dagger.

"I have to help..." You whispered clutching your injured shoulder. "Kuro, go help Yuri... Sutekina, please help me stand..." You ordered weakly. Kuro hesitantly complied while Sutekina was already on it.

"Help me get to my bedroom..." You told Sutekina while looking at the battle that had already commenced. She nodded and you told her where to go.

You and Sutekina entered your room and you told her to get you out of your bloody dress. After she did, you tried to get in your uniform but failed. Sutekina did it for you instead, she bandaged your shoulder as best as she could and dressed you into your battle attire.

You could walk now so you and Sutekina walked quickly to the battle in the gardens. You saw Kuro and Yuri fighting Toraburu valiantly.

You unsheathed your sword and ran towards Toraburu. "Tsuyoi Rafu Ha!" You shouted charging at her with your attack. She countered by kicking Kuro and Yuri towards you. You dodged both and clashed metal with Toraburu. "You can't beat me." Toraburu said smirking.

"I am perfect! I will not fail, now or ever!" You retorted kneeing her side. She side-rolled and charged at you again. "Don'yokuna Kaze!" You yelled sending the ravenous breeze towards her. Her eyes widened but she still seemed unfazed.

It hit her and sent her flying back, you took this opportunity and attacked with your best attack. "Tsuyoi Rafu Ha!" You shouted as you charged her with inhuman speed. She screamed as your blade went through her stomach. She spit at you and in anger you kicked her knees.

She fell onto her knees and you took out your sword from her stomach. You kicked her back so she went face first into the dirt.

"I have bested you, now you're bowing to me. You are nothing but a puppet to Akura-ou!" You said while crouching and taking her face out of the dirt. You slapped her and her eyes widened.

"Buraindo!" Toraburu yelled in your ear as your vision was clouded by a bright light. When your vision returned to normal, Toraburu was gone. You looked around. Sutekina was helping Kuro and Yuri. "Who is she?" You asked Yuri expectantly while sheathing your sword.

"Toraburu, general of Akura-ou's army."