Chapter 2

Thankyou for Adding my Story to your reading list

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sophie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Chapter 2

What” I shriek, througing my hands in the air.

“You knew the rules but decided to… mingle with the client, in a lift!” Bob say his lips formed into a tight purse.

“But” I say, he raises his hand to interupt me.

“Don’t try and hide it, look at your hair” He says, I run my hands through my disheveled hair.

“Mr Woods and me did nothing but talk in the broken down lift” I protest my eyes narrowing on my boss who returned a pointed glare.

“I’m sorry Miss Clarckson but you’re fired” He says and I raise my eyebrows.

“Fine” I say, my nostrils flaring in anger.

“Fine” He replies an icy edge to his voice.

I drop my briefcase in his office and storm out, making my way over to the stares, luckly for me I don’t see Liam on my way down but I don’t get my hopes up, you gave him your number flora, he’s bound to call sometime.  As I pass reception I see Sophie smirking triumphantly at me. “

Ha, I knew he’d fire you soon enough” She stats, looking at my spoilt outfit.

“But getting it on with Mr Woods in a lift? I didn’t expect that from someone like you”  Her smirk is replaced by an amused grin.

“Whatever Sophie, it’s not like he’d do it with you” I say looking at the 30 year old sitting behind a desk. Her eyebrows furrow as she tries to think of a come back. When she doesn’t I stalk off, out of the building I’d called work just this morning.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I slump down onto the couch, grabbing the remote next to me I flick the t.v on, Entertainment tonight flips on and I settle on that.

“Has Liam Woods found a girl?” The Reporter asks, I lean forward, intersted.

“Liam was spotted today getting out of a lift with a dishevelled looking girl, we ask Liam what went down in the lift” My eyes widen, that’s me. The photo is of me and Liam smiling at each other aftger getting out of the lift, I have to admit, it does look pretty suspicious.

“We caught up with Liam to find out what really happened” The presenter says, the screen flicks to Liam and a man on a bench in a park.

“So what happened between you and this girl in the lift” The reporter asks pointing at a photo in his hands.

“Nothing, we just me, although I would’ve liked something to happen, nothing did” Liam says to the reporter, I blush at the part about him wanting something to happen.

“Do you know her name?” The Reporter asks.

Liam nods, I notice for the first time he’s in the same clothes, they must not have ruined in the lift like mine.

“Will you keep in touch with her? Did you feel any sort of attraction?” The repoter asks.

“I’ll try to get a hold of her soon but with my new album being finished soon I might not be able to” He says looking down, ignoring the second question.

“Well thankyou Liam woods, for this exclusive interview” The reporter says turning to the camera.

 I flip the t.v off and think about the day, I’d met and obnoxious, famous, handsome… wait handsome, no flora you do not think he’s hansome. I tell myself hitting my head. A loud ring interupts my thoughts and I get off the couch and slouch over to the phone.

“Hello?” I say into the chunky ivory landline.

“Flora, its me, your dad, they’ve found out what I did, I need you to bail me out with all that money your getting from that fancy job” My dad’s deep voice, fills the phone.

“What?” I shriek.

“Look I don’t have much time, they said I can be bailed out and put on home arrest but you only have 3 weeks to bail me out or I’m stuck in jail for 3 years, you know I’ll die if I’m put in there, you got to help me Ra-Ra” He says, using my nickname.

“Oh daddy” I say sighing.

“Please Ra-Ra” He begs, “Please”.

“I’ll see what I can do ok daddy, you just hang in there” I tell him biting my lip.

When the phone goes dead I know he’s hung up, I slam the phone down onto the bench, Worst day ever or what? How is even possible, what had I done wrong to get all this bad karma?

I fight against my tears for a bit and then give in, when I do my face floods, the salty tears slide into my lips. My legs give in to my weight and I slump down onto the floor and hold my face in my hands, sobbing uncontrolably. I didn’t know crying could make me feel better but it did, once I’d calmed down a bit I found the energy to get up and prepare fore bed.

Once I finally slip in to the duvet I feel my eyes flutter close, my body starts to give in to sleep when I hear ‘Do it Like a Dude’ by Jessie J play next to my ear. I jump up and answer my phone. “Yep” I say groggily.

A familiar voice fills my ears “Meet me in the centre of central park, 10:00am” Before I can reply the dial tone comes on, indicating the person had hung up.

 I try to put my finger on who the voice is but my brain has already turned off. I put my phone down and relax inot the matress, who called me?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Who Called Flora?

So I hope you like this chapter, its two pages on word and it took me 15 minutes to write, its not edited or spell checked so sorry abou that.

Please tell me what you think

Answer the question if you want

Who called flora?

Anyways

VOTE, COMMENT, READ, thnx xxx