Intro

"I'm so sorry Mr. Tomlinson. There's nothing we could do"

With those ten words, Louis Tomlinson's world came crashing down. What would he do without her? How could she leave them? How could she die!

Louis was filled with anger at first because she was the only thing that held their family together. His beautiful wife who he wedded ten years ago when their first child was two.

Louis was now just a grieving widow with three boys and a stressful job. He ran his own company, selling luxury apartments, therefore being quite rich. He helped design the beautiful luxury and was always proud of his work. He worked hard and vowed to continue because he knew that when he worked hard, good things came out of it.

Now after telling his three boys, Liam, 12, broke down. He understood a lot more on what had happened than his two younger brothers. Harry, 7, was just confused. He didn't understand just quite on what his daddy meant by 'your mum is gone'. Did she go on a holiday? And lastly Niall, 3, who didn't even really hear his fathers words as he played with his shoes.

What Louis doesn't expect is to find love.

Louis believed that six months after his wife's passing that it was way too early to date anyone. But with this man, it was different.

Zayn was dragged to a club with his friends, as Louis was in the same situation. Zayn's boyfriend had recently dumped him and cheated on him so he drowned his sorrows in alcohol, whilst his friends were chatting up girls, alongside Louis, who was doing the same.

As they get to talking, they end up back at Zayn's house and making out. But to Louis, this is wrong. He's broken and he believes even with his wife gone, he's being unfaithful. But Louis doesn't understand that it's okay with what he's doing.

Will Louis let Zayn help him?

What will the kids think about Zayn?

----------------

So I don't know.

It'll be a while I'm sure before I start it

But what do you think? :)