More Than Awkward

After 15 minutes of awkwardness, I decided to turn on my favourite jam in my iPod. Better than just staring at this gorg- no that would be an understatement, amazingly beautifully H-A-W-T guy who looked like he has just gotten out from a Ralph Lauren catalogue.

He does his famous smirk.

"What?"

"Nothing. You really do love dancing do you?"

Wow. Mystery guy just said his first words to me.

"What are you talking about?"

"You do realize you have been dancing your head out to your music for the past few minutes right?"

"Oh."

 Mystery guy, you meant headbanging.

Quinn Clifton is one of those girls who is loud and her voice matters to the world. She couldn't care less about guys. She thinks good guys don't exist. Obviously, she would be more engrossed to fictional characters.

Until she met Arthur King. The seemingly hot guy with that gorgeous blue eyes every girl seems to fawn about - well except Quinn (or so she thinks). He's too quiet and emotional. For once, he might have seemed like the male version of Bella Swan.

Quinn's mom set her up with this oh-so-charming guy in return she would get her dream of becoming a state swimmer to come true- by paying her swimming lessons. Would she hang out with him just for the sake of her mom, or would she discover more of the mysterious Arthur King? Or worse, maybe what she thinks of him is not what he is, at all?