Chapter 21

A/N-Poor Meera here has her emotional moments of solitude and anger. Also some of the parts in this chapter may make you cringe.
(DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS!)

Thanks and hope you like this chapter!
----------------------------------------------

Meera's P.O.V

Ugh... what's happening? Oh no! No,no!, no! RAVI! That idiot! Ow...

I hate him! I hate him so much! What he did to me is horrible! I can't forget about it, it hurts so much. He should pay for what he did!

My head is pounding, and my arms and legs hurt so much. I can't move without it hurting too much. My hands are bound with cloth as well a my legs.

How dare he?! Ravi should rot in jail forever for this! I can still remember what he did to me. He was so different to the person I went to the park with.

Flashback...

Slowly opening to find a large empty room. My pupils dilate as they adjust to the lighting.

"Ugh..."

Where am I? What's going on? Ravi?! Where is he?!

"HELLO!"

"Ravi, where are you?! Where am I?!"

No reply. Obviously.

I try to move but it seems I'm tied up. What?! I'm kidnapped! I'm going to die! Wait!, calm down.
Just find away to get loose of these bounds.

I struggle and try to pull apart the cloth. Nothing, I try to look for something to cut it with, of course, nothing as well.
Who could of done this?

I look around the room. It's lit up quite bright but there are no windows. Also there is a white ceiling fan, all the walls are painted a cream colour while the floor is tiled with brownish-red tiles.

The furniture is minimal, barely any. Apart from a leather chair, a coffee table and a small stool.

I sigh, what am I going to do? Is Ajay or Ravi looking for me? I actually hope Ajay rescues me or at least asks the police to.

Ajay, please look for me at least for my family's sake.

I lean my head back and close my eyes. My breathing quickens and I start to fidget. Ugh! I can't stay still forever!

I hear the click of a door open. Is someone here to save me?! Please be a saviour!

I see a leg pop through the door followed by another one. They are wearing sharp pointy shoes, the business-like ones that men usually wear. So this person or man means business.

My eyes widen and I gasp as I see who it is dressed so sharply and authoritatively. HE IS SO DEAD WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE!

He smirks as he waves behind him and two other men come in the room. They are sort of built up and look like the people who you'd find in a dark alley way. I shudder.

They all just stare at me while I gawk back at them. The one traitor in middle is smirking, who would of thought? While the other two inspect me.

I start to get very uncomfortable and shift around, trying to not make eye contact with them. What are they going to do with me?