Can you say Drama?

"Amy!" The sound of Jim's voice echoed through the hallways. I stopped, gripping my books against my chest tightly. Please don't bring it up. Now most of you are probably wondering, "What the hell is she talking about?" Well maybe we should go back. 5 years. The first day of school here in Elm Point Jr./Sr. High School. Where it all started..

Monday. May second. I was in the hallway, walking towards my new locker. It was the same as every other year, stopping to say hi to friends, talking about drama that happened over the summer. Except there was a new kid. A loner. Since it was 7Th grade and no one  really cared about anything but how you look, he was pimped. Medium length curly blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, and a face that even a male model would be jealous of. I squeezed my arm slightly and bit my lip. I turned around to walk on, when Cassie walked into me. I hate Cassie. Shes that one girl in every school who thinks she runs the place. She looks like a Barbie on steroids. Rolling my eyes slightly, I put a fake smile up and threw out my arms to hug her, my bracelets smacking her in the face. I couldn't help to grin in pleasure.

"Cassie its been forever!" Gag.

"Oh my god Amy you look so pretty!" Suck up.

"Oh stop!" FINALLY I released the hug. She smelt like cabbage that fell out of a garbage truck.

"Well I gotta go to class, i'll see you later!" I started walking away before she could respond. The second I turned around I rolled my eyes and guess what, ANOTHER person hit me. Some nerd. This was gonna be fun.

"Wanna watch where your going, pimple-zilla?" The boy turned around and who could of guessed, it WAS pimple-zilla. Gag, again. Picking up speed, I continued to walk, avoiding everyone and going straight to class. I shimmyed agaisnt the lockers and finally reached my class. Room B107. Grabbing my mirror and lip gloss out of my purse, I did a little touch up, threw it all back in, and strut into class. Heads went up and smiles filled the room. I walked to the back of the room and took my seat, taking out a sharpie and writing my name on it. Why? Uhm, hello! A beautiful queen like me can't share her throne with some pimple-zilla, now can I? I set my books under my desk and took out my pen and notebook and flipped to the first page, scribbleing down a note.

Throne clamed. Beauty tackled. Now I just need to find someone to carry my books around.

I held up my notebook, staring at the page, smiling. I closed it, threw it on the ground, and capped my pen. I gave my hair a quick flip and looked ahead. I noticed a group of people huddling around something in the front. If  i'm not there people might think i'm some lonely emo chick. Ew. I gotta head up there. I got up and started to walk towards the front, but stopped. Just in case. I pulled up my bra a little. A little largeness never hurt anyone. I continued to strut to the front of the room and pushed my way to the front. There stood the new boy. I smiled and he looked at me, I smiled back. First impression is always the best.

"Hey." I reached out my hand for a shake. "I'm Amy. Amy Deevon." He grabbed my hand. I expected him to shake it but no, he kissed the top of my hand! I couldn't help but blush as he responded.

"My names Jay. Jay Hartt."

"Plesant to meet you, Jay."

"The pleasure is mine." He grinned. An obvious attemmpt to flirt.

"Why don't  you come sit in the back with me?"

"Sure." I smiled as I took his hand and led him to the back of the room. He went to sit but I jerked his hand, stopping him.

"Wait a second." He looked at me, confused. I took the sharpie and wrote his name on it. A throne for my king. He smiled and laughed slightly and he sat down in the chair, facing me. I smiled back and sat in my seat, facing him.

"So, how  have you been likeing it here so far?" He smiled.

"Pretty good. I've only been here for about a month. Its only the first day of school and I think I already found someone I love." He smiled and looked into my eyes. I smiled back and looked down, hiding the deep red flush on my cheeks. Oh my god. Did he seriously say that? Oh come on bell... ring! Almost as if on key, the bell rang and our teacher, Mr. Wood, walked into the classroom, shut the door and commanded us to take our seats. Everyone scattered around the room and Mr. Wood got comfortable at his desk. I took out my notebook and uncapped my pen, opening to the fist page and making another note.

Jay hit on me. EEKKK! Well now class is starting. I guess we'll see what happens.

I smiled as I closed the notebook and slid it into my purse. This was gonna be a great year.