Pregnant @ 16

Hi my names Elissha I'm 16 and pregnant and the thing is ..................... I'm a preachers daughter.
This is difficult having my father in the public eye all those damn church people be judging and shit my parents might disown me. The really hard part is if it's August or Derrick. Derrick and I have always had a "relationship" I mean it's never been official but you know we would kiss and fuck here and there he also goes to my church so it wouldn't be so bad I guess . But what if it's August. August Alsina the singer I mean we'd only fucked like once cause I went to the club with a fake id. Yea , I know I'm a church girl and I shouldn't be doing a lot of things but it's not fair I have no freedom I can't party I can't go to the movies I can't even wear pants to school anymore it's not fair all I have to do is School Home Church . It's so fucking annoying . I mean don't get me wrong I love God but I'm also a child let me live let me experiment .😩 The big thing to is that I have no contact with August .😖 now I have to tell my father and that's the real hard part.

Elissha:Mom?Dad?
Mom:Hi sweetie what's wrong you look depressed .
Elissha: Where's dad?
Mom:He's at church praying you know .
Elissha: (mumbles) why am I not surprised?
Mom: Hey! Don't say that!You can never get to much of the Lord . HALLELUJAH! GOD IS GOOD !
Elissha: yes mom he's great!*sighs*do you know when he's coming?
Mom:No sweetie. You know your father . he can never get ...
Elissha:TOO MUCH OF THE LORD . I get it.
Mom:well now sweetie what do you have to tell me ?
Elissha: I'll wait for dad to come!
Mom: okay sweetie . Go wash up we're going to bible study at 5.
-----------------------------------
~4 months later~
Dad: sweetie you look like you've gain some weight!
Elissha:You know school ! Stress eating .
Dad: well you should pray about it dear.
Elissha:Dad ? Would you be upset if Tamera(23 year old sister) was pregnant without being married ?
Dad: Sweetie! Of course but God has his reasons for everything right ?
Elissha: True! Thanks Dad
Dad: Why do you ask honey?
Elissha: oh , nothing .
______________________
~later that day~
Derrick: hay Elissha
Elissha: hey baby * pecked his lips*
Derrick: what happened? You look a little ......excuse me if I come off as rude but are you ¿pregnant?
Elissha: *huffs* yah I'm 5 months
Derrick: I'm guessing I'm the father *sighs*
Elissha: yeah!
Derrick: I don't mean to sound upset but I taught you were on birth control?
Elissha: I was but it made me nauseous and sick ! I taught you used a condemn
Derrick: what's the point of protection if your on the pill.
Elissha: your right 😭
Derrick: what are we supposed to do ? I mean we're both working minimum wage and I gave you this baby we both have to take care of it.
Elissha: this is why I love you Derrick your so supportive.
Derrick: I can't leave you hanging I can't let what happen to my mother happen to you or my baby *kisses her forehead *I love you and this baby .

The thing is is the baby for him or August?

---------------------------------------------
My parents have 6 kids . My oldest sister (Ericka)is 31 . I have a brother (Emmanuel)who's 29. A sister (Ginnette)who's 25. And my sister (Tamera)and brother (Daniel)who are 23 making me the youngest.

My two older (Ericka & Emannuel)siblings are both married so they don't live with us.
Ginette lives in China. She works with one of the most highest paying company's . I haven't seen her since I was 11 going on to 12.
Tamera and Daniel live with us but there never home which leaves me to be the" important one" I'm the one who has to make my family look good . I have to sing dance play piano and preach and pray at church .SO IMAGINE BEING PREGNANT IN FRONT OF A 100 "judges". That's Torture.
------------------------------------
I've been attempting to reach out to August to let him know that I'm probably pregnant by him. But no one has reached back which is so frustrating. In the mean time I've been wearing baggy clothes Ive been working out so it looks like I'm not pregnant but I can't hold it anymore. Im starting to have morning sickness. I'm craving so much at work I'm extremely exhausted. School is tiring . It's too much . And I need to tell someone before people catch on.
-----------------------------------
~church~
Sister Amelia: Pastor Charles I had a vision.
Dad: yes sister Amelia.
Sister Amelia: I had a dream and God was telling me to pray for your daughter Elissha.