Chapter 2

Hey

I've been busy lately, the whole IGCSE O'Level Exam studying business. I'm writing this Oct/Nov - wish me luck you guys. But all the same I'm sorry I was all quiet, quiet and inactive.

Anywho I figured I might as well post something for you to read. Hope you like it.

If you like/love - vote

Got something to say - comment (all goods things though - I hope)

Feel you just cannot keep it to yourself - share the story

I can be blah-blah mouth sometimes sooooo........ i won't say anymore

go on and read :)

**********************

Chapter 2

The tweeting of the birds reaches my ears and I open one eye catching a glimpse of the sun light trying to get past my thick oyster silver gray curtains. I can not sleep with the lights on so the room is fairly dark except for the few sun's rays making it through my heavy curtains seeping into my room. Covering my head I sink deeper in to the bed covers in attempt to fall back asleep but it is all to no avail. So begrudgingly I groan and stumble out of bed and trudge towards the en suite bathroom. In a few minutes I am out and prancing down the hall way toward the kitchen where a breakfasty small that makes my stomach grumble in hunger is coming from.

'Morning love' mother beams grabbing a plate and dishing me, my fair share of breakfast.

'Mhm mhm' I hum in response as I savor the taste of the bacon stripes I stole from the pan behind my mother's back.

She gives me a disapproving look with one hand planted on her hip and the other still clutching the plate with my breakfast. I grin at her like a child caught with her hand in the cookie jar and is trying to act like nothing is amiss. Mother continues to glare at me but the look soon becomes tender and a smile appears on her face.

O oh.

'So... what do you think? How is it? Hmm?' mother inquires eagerly like a child asking if she will get a new doll for her upcoming birthday.

I laugh inwardly fully aware of what she is on about.

'It has only been a week since we moved here ma and I can safely say we are both settling in well, am I right?'

Mother nods her head in agreement and I return to the task at hand - shoving food into my mouth, in other words, eating.

'Come to think of it I think I'll go for a quick jog around the neighbor hood. Just to scout the place before I start my usual.' I suggest between mouthfuls.

Mother shakes her head again but this time in disapproval and I grin like a Cheshire cat.

'Fine but do not go too far or get lost' she replies

'I am no longer a baby ma but if I must... I won't' I beam up at her and finish of the contents of my plate before I return to my room to find something more comfortable and suitable to jog in.

Settling on black and grey knee length tights, an over-sized grey and white tee and a pair of black, white and grey running shoes to finish of the outfit, I grab my iPod and slip on my activity tracker wrist band and I am out of the house headed down the road.

Since it is early morning the neighbor hood is quiet except for the sound of my feet padding on the tar road as I jog and the music blaring in my ears. I take in the sweet smelling morning air and a smile appears on my face but it soon turns to a frown when an unknown song starts playing. Glancing down at the iPod screen squinting in attempt to see the title of the song I stumbled over some thing or rather some one landing on their back.