Chapter 2

I have a person that commented!! YAY!! COMMENT MORE PEOPLE!! Enjoy and fan!! :D

~Lilly's POV~

Ok so now I am in the back of a car with Quincy and this old lady. Come to think of it, what is her name??

"Hello, Miss, or Missus, What is your name?"

"You don't need to know"

"Yes I do"

"It's Amanda"

"Cool."

So... we are all in this insane looking flying car. It's so awesome with flames on the side of it and skulls rapped around the inside. It makes me feel so comfortable (sarcastically). We're sitting in this sort of.... um... I can't describe it. There is a couch on one side facing the other couch on the other side. Quincy and I are on the one side and Miss Amanda is on the other.

"So.... where are we going again? And what are you to us?"

"I am your head mistress. And we are going to Times Square"

"Really?"

"No."

"So you're like the head mistress on Harry Potter...um.... Proffesor...Whats her face!!"

"No not at all."

"So what are you like? And Where are we going? And why?

"One question at a time my dear."

"Ok so what are you like?"

" I'm like your long lost mother. I will take care of you and do your laundry and clean your dorm and all that crap. I will also be like your counselor. Have any problems you can tell me."

"And where are we going?"

"We are going to Hussons."

"Why?''

" To get pizza for the trip!! DUH!"

She is like so childish sometimes!

"So what kind of pizza do you guys like?" Amanda asked

"Pepperoni" We said at the same time

"Ooooh this pizza is soooo greasy and delicious!! Dig in!!"

We got finished eating the pizza and were sitting back watching the mini portable tv. Amanda was on the other side belching with a greasy face and pizza toppings in her hair. You just gotta love her don't ya. Quincy is really quiet and I just noticed that. He doesn't talk much. You know like Ferb on Phineas and Ferb. Only a couple sentences a day. It seems like we like the same kinds of things. I should probably get it lodged in my brain how everybody looks like.

I am a blonde with blue eyes. My face is always like blush. Quincy has purple hair and green eyes. His face is like woah like oh so hot. But he doesn't like me back so I'm not interested no more. Amanda has really wrinkly skin and has grey hair and every now and then she braids my hair with magic. It tickles.

It's taking forever on this ride.

"So where are we going now?" I ask

" To Romania to meet with the master." she said

What a know it all. Jk JK.

"OK."

So for the rest of the ride I will be listening to my iPod touch and watching tv. Maybe staring at Quincy a little more.

Ooops!! I just breathed out fire in his hair!! Oh nevermind. It soaked it up. <3