Chapter 8

I got to the beach and stayed in the car until I saw Harry's car. I got ten times more nervous when I saw him walking over. He opened the door and pulled me out. He gave me a hug after he grabbed my car keys and we walked down to the beach.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?"

"That song Harry...I hope you don't feel different or anything after hearing it..."

"Feel different about what?"

"Us..I guess. Whatever's going on with us.."

"What is going on with us Cher?"

"I don't know Harold." he laughed and I looked at him. "But I do know one thing."

"What's that?"

"I still really, really like you. Never stopped." I looked out at the ocean.

"I'm sure you've probably figured this out, but I really like you too. It's just.."

"You're part of One Direction and you don't have time for a relationship with all the stuff that's been happening for you boys. I understand though.."

"You know if I could be anywhere whenever I wanted, I'd be here with you."

"Harry...I'm scared."

"What? About what?"

"We aren't together, I know that. But you're like a best friend to me. I can just..talk to you about everything. But..what happens when you leave to back on the tour? We just let go and forget we ever saw each other? What's going to happen Harry?"

"You know it will be extremely hard to see you once we leave again, but I will try my absolute hardest to keep in touch any other way. I'm not losing my best friend again." He smiled down at me.

"Good, Becky and Josh might drive me crazy. I'll need someone to talk to." we laughed.

"How about we go meet up with everyone and get some food? I'm pretty hungry." I nodded and we walked back to the car.

The boys were leaving today. I was sad even though we had talked. I was still worried that he'd end up forgetting about me. We were meeting the boys at the airport to say goodbye and then that'd be it for a while. We got out and walked to where the boys were supposed to be. We sat down and looked around for them. I felt arms wrap around me and I didn't have to turn around to know who it was, mostly because I heard the rest of the boys following him. He sat a teddy bear in my lap and I picked it up to look at the shirt it was wearing. "I ♥ Harry" is what it said.

"Aw Harry this is adorable. You didn't have to get me anything."

"Well, it's true and I wanted to." he smiled.

"C'mon, we have to go." Niall walked up and said to Harry. "It was great to spend some time with you girls, we'll miss you." We hugged all the boys and waited till the plane took off to leave. On the ride home, I saw Becky kept glancing at the bear we sat on the dashboard.

"Why are you looking at the bear like that?" she shook her head and laughed.

"Just thinking about what he said when he gave it to you.."

"Oh..that. Yeah, I'm sure he was-"

"Oh no. Don't go making excuses like that. But do you love him Cher?"

"I honestly can't answer that yet."

"You better figure it out soon then." she turned the radio up and the rest of the car ride was quiet. I thought I loved him still. When we first met and up until he left, I thought I did. But now that he's back, I don't know if that feeling is either. I just didn't want to possinly hurt him or lose my best friend again. I hate to admit it, but Becky was right.