The assistant. chapter 3

Cheyne went to check on Marcel Becuse she knew he was so happy and she went to his door and harry was at the door and I asked him "is Marcel there?" and he said "yes he will be right down." and I said "ok I will wait." and then I heard Marcels voice asking "is she there?" and harry said "yes she is." and he ran down stairs and huged me and I told him "wow someone is happy!" and he said "well yes I'm allways happy to see you". and I looked at Harry and he said "all he talks about is you". and I looked at Marcel and he bushed and said "well I kinda do and I have dreams about you". and I asked him "why are you so happy then?" and he told me "we should go outside I want to show you something". and I said "oh ok". and we went outside and I seen a big tree with a blanket underneath and he told me "come and sit down". and I did and we had a little dinner and he told me about his dreams about me. and then he told me that he got a gift for me and I opend the box and its a promise ring and I asked "Marcel is this what I think it is?" and he said "yes Cheyne I want you to be my girlfriend?"  and I walked away for a second and he followed me and he looked kinda worried and I huged him and said "you don't know how long I waited for you to ask that. yes Marcel I will be your girlfriend". and then I took him home. - the end.