Car Rides

AN: Surprise Mutha Truckers!!! I promised y'all a LONG chapter. Which if you combine the last three from this weekend, it's pretty long- in my opinion.

Our car is very nice and plush, like a small limo really. It has a little bar and a small TV in the corner but neither of us turned it on. The drivers name starts with a S. He told me it when we met but it didn't stick to my memory. He also wore a smirk on his face which assured me that I was right earlier.

The bastard had an idea about what we were doing in my apartment, I immediately hated the man. Not for the fact that he made the guess, hardly anyone is THAT oblivious these days, but i hate the fact that he doesn't keep his face neutral. I feel like he's judging me even though I obviously have a partner in crime. But nooooo, he doesn't even give Mr. M a condescending glance. Jackass.

Speaking of Mr. M, he notices our exchange and tries to catch my eye but I refuse to look at him. If he's going to act all pissy, then two can play at that game. I'm not angry at him but it does irk my nerves that in this society, men get pats on the back for their sexual exploits but the women they sleep with are shamed or made to feel embarrassed for their sexual appetites.

Only one hour in and I'm ready to kill the driver. Every now and then he'll look back at me and smirk. I can feel my blood boiling and I know that soon I'll start seeing red.

'Maybe I should pretend to be sick so that we'll have to pull over. I'm angry, not suicidal. Strangling the driver while he's driving isn't going to be nearly as satisfying.' 

I look up to see a black screen slowly making it's way up dividing us from the driver. I turn to look at Mr. M and notice his finger on a button but he's still scrolling through something on his phone with the other hand. Once the divider is fully up, Mr. M removes his finger from the button but says nothing to me. I turn my attention back to the outside even though my body's fully aware of the person on the inside.

"You were worried about the driver." He states after a couple of minutes. There is no question in his voice.
We both know he's talking about the fact that I spoiled our fun earlier.

"Yeah." I don't turn to him, I just keep staring out the window.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've sent him on an errand or something." He sounds frustrated.

"You gave me no chance to explain." I turn to glare at Mr. M and notice that he's already glaring at me. Doesn't make me back down though. "If you had, I would've told you that I was uncomfortable with moving forward with other plans while someone was waiting for us. Hell! I didn't even know that you had gotten us a driver! I thought we'd be road tripping with just us." I sounded a bit disappointed but I can't help that.

Mr. M looks a bit startled at my truth but he says nothing more. I turn my attention back to my window and I don't notice when my eyes shut.

~~~

Phoebe....

I moan at the sound of my name being said, well that and the warm tingles traveling through my body. I shift my hips a bit because I like the slight friction I'm feeling.

Phoebe....

I feel another rush of warmth and I know that I'm wet. The stimulation to my clit is great but I really want more. I then conjure up a slow motion video of Mr. M repeatedly fucking me doggy style, he's quite rough with it and that only makes me hornier. 

I fully accept the fact that I'm having a wet dream.

Phoebe....

I shift my hips again because suddenly my clit is losing stimulation and I want it back. Then I feel something slowly entering my vagina.