Chapter 1.

(Normal Pov.)

It was a stormy Night with heavy rain and winds with lightning illuminating the Sky While in the forest a Teenage boy runs through the forest trying to get away of the creature that was going after him and just right behind him was a low and dark growl sounding through the Whole forest.

"You can't escape from me My beloved digidestined of courage, I will get to you soon it's only the matter of time" The dark figures said right behind the boy as he stop cause due of getting close to a cliff while a creepy evil laugh can be heard around the area.

" S-Stop it!..Just leave me alone!!.." The Teenage boy said looking at the figures and try to not show fear to the monster, " What do you want from me!? And who are you!?" Said the boy

"Oh Soon enough you will know who I am and what I want? You know exactly what I want...My dear Taichi~" Dark figure soon walk closer to the boy showing himself as a Dark Human like Digimon with bat wings and a dark long hair covering a bit his red glowing eyes (I suck on describing but bare with me plz!)

" Agumon!..A-Agumon!?...Where are you!?" Taichi desperate looking around not seeing his partner Digimon as The Vampire looking digimon get closer every step he gives "Stop! Don't you dare get any closer!... I..I mean it!" He quickly step back from it until he stop no feeling the ground no more as he turn around a bit looking at the cliff right before him.

" Your poor pathetic digimon is not here, you don't have anywhere to run.. your all alone..nobody care about you.. nobody will come looking for you.. but you have me.. I can make all that Loneliness and suffering go away" The Digimon grab both Taichi arms and smile evilly showing his fangs.

"...let go.. I don't believe none of that Bullcrap you telling me!...s-stop it!..I said LET GO!" He started you struggle as he see him getting close to his face and went down feeling his breathing through his neck and widen his eyes feeling a tongue slide down on his neck " NO DON'T!"

"Taichi!!!!!" He heard a Female voice as he opened his eyes seeing his mother with a worrying expression as she was shaking him a bit.

(Taichi Pov.)

I heard A woman voice very similar of my mother's until I open my eyes seeing her all worry I was a bit confuse of what she was looking at me like that, then I remember and sit up the bed looking around noticing it was.. my room.. it was just a dream a bad bad dream. I look at him and smile a bit at her scratching my head a bit" uh..Morning Mom.."

" Finally you awake... I was worry about you, I heard you screaming 'Don't do it' so I came here to wake you up...you okay Sweetheart?" She look at me and started to rub my back to calm me down. I sigh a bit annoyed and smack her hand away but not to harsh and took my sheet away so I could stand up wiping my sweat off my forehead and walk to the window to look outside.

"I'm fine mom... can you please leave the room I want to be alone for a while" I said still looking outside.

"But..are you sure? You know you can always tell me, Taichi" my mom said

"Please!.. just get out.." after that I heard the door being close softly and I turn around not seeing her anymore, I know I was being harsh and rude but I didn't want any comfort from her or nobody, I sigh again walking to my bed and sitting on it thinking of what just happen in that dream it felt so real " It just a dream..a stupid dream..." I said quietly as I put my hand on my neck not feeling any hole on it.

A Couple minutes later after I went to find clothes and went to the bathroom I felt some sting in my arm and gently pull my sleeve up looking at the fresh cuts I did last night..yeah I know I'm a cutter I can't help myself on doing it..it feel good and relieves my frustration luckily nobody knows not my Mom or dad Not my sister or everybody....not even Agumon.. he didn't need to know I don't want him worrying about me...is better like that..I'm not weak yet I can handle this myself ... yeah I know some digidestined I am.. I don't even deserve the crest of courage but I can't do anything about it...but anyways forget about that time to take a nice hot bath!

Soon..Soon enough Taichi...

// Continues and its done hope you like it.//