Chapter Twenty-Seven- Stupid Building, Stupid street!

Chapter Twenty- Seven: Stupid Building, stupid street!

It was fiercely cold outside and in my all stupid impulsiveness, I totally forgot to change before making this stupid hasty and foolish decision. Apparently, I was in my Sponge-Bob pyjamas and spaghetti strap short top which I'd topped with my coat warm enough to keep me from freezing.

I watched my disheveled hair were made in messy ponytail on top of my head looking ridiculous on me, which I untied, running a hand through them- settling them in a way to make them a little sexy.  Just thinking about him made my cheek blush.

Smiling-- more like definitely blushing to myself I shook my head at myself and nervously licked my dry lips and climbed out of the car, colliding with the frigidness of this silent night.

I heaved a deep sigh and closed my eyes. 'I can do this.' I chanted in my head over and over. I took one last deep breath and opened my eyes. Before I started perpetually  knocking on his door-- knowing he would be sound asleep and wouldn't listen to my few petty knocks with almost shaking fingers-- random what ifs passed through my mind. What if he isn't interested in me THAT way? What if he'll stop being friends with me after my confession? What if he'll start to hate me again?

Jeez!

I needed to stop.

I continued to make my finger joints soar, as I knocked on his door.

God! The guy sleeps like a rock.

After few seconds which seemed to me like hours in the middle of freezing night along with my uncontrollably loudly beating heart, I heard a loud groan-- which immediately brought a smile to my face. God! Even his groaning makes me smile.

I remember how his groans use to irritate the shit out of me and all I wanted to do was to hit him hard. But, now... they're like light in my darkness.

Shit! That was absolutely the cheesiest thing I've ever thought.

'I'm entirely and completely turned into a freak!' Thank you so much Mister Nobody.'

My cheeks were on fire. My heart was thudding erratically, a ripples of shivers ran up and down my spine, and something funny was happening to my stomach. Everything was happening at once.

I was jittery and trembling a little. Not sure if it was cold or the sensation I was feeling.

The door opened and I met utterly surprised chocolate brown orbs, with a deep frown on his face- not that I expected a smile. But, I could see his mouth just a little agape, as he continued staring at me as if he just saw a terrifying scary ghost or something.

Though who could blame this poor kid. Have you friking seen me right now?

Thankgod, he hadn't yet ran for hills!

I sheepishly smiled at him, as he took a step out towards me. I noticed, his hair were almost disheveled, but he looked tempting to me. I wanted to feel his messed up hair with my fingertips-- just like in that other night dream-- and I almost tripped.

"Careful." His hand on my elbow helped me stable and his breathtaking eyes pierced into my soul. Damn! My heart took the higher road.

"S-sorry." Jeez! When did I started to stutter?

I shook my head at myself, clearing my voice as I spoke again with confident, "Sorry. I am not drunk. Promise." I told, knowing what was running through in his head. His eyes usually gave him away. I liked how his eyes slightly became smaller whenever he focused on thinking very hard.