Ch. 22: Bee and Duties

Serena's POV

I was now sitting inside the hokage tent signing away papers. Shikaku was by my side looking over and guiding me. 

I sighed for the millionth time. I was worried. I haven't seen Naruto in two days. I didn't know what he will say. 

It was evening time and I had signed the last paper. "Shikaku-san... why couldn't have Naruto become Hokage? I have no right to take away his dreams." I frowned

Shikaku sighed. "Serena, I know that you wish for Naruto to be come Hokage. And he might in the future. But as of right now he is not ready. It takes a lot to become Hokage and not just strength. One needs to be wise, rational, and needs to think for the sake of others. Emotions cannot drive you. You may have a bit of a temper like your mother... but you can also easily control it."

I nodded. I kind of understand what he was saying... but still. "There's so much paperwork!Ugh!" I complained. "Now I know why mom always ditches it and does other things." He just chuckled at me.

"Why don't you go and meet your friends. You haven't done that yet." he suggested. I nodded thinking that a little break was needed.

I put on my red Hokage hat and my new cloak. It was completely black with blue flames coming of out the bottom. On the back, in white, it said Sixth Hokage in Japanese.

I stepped outside of my tent and started walking in the village. All of the people started greeting me. I smiled to acknowledge them.

I decided to sit on top of the Hokage mountains and look out at the view. As I climbed I saw Naruto sitting on the edge with his legs dangling off. I sighed and quietly sat next to him. 

We didn't say anything to each other. It was becoming quite awkward... I had to say something.

"I'm sorry."

He snapped his head towards me and looked at me confused. "Why?" I sighed and looked at the night sky. 

"Because I became Hokage. I'ts your dream. I have no right taking it away from you." he slightly chuckled and rubbed his neck.

"I-I'm not upset!" he said. I stared into his eyes. "Liar." I accused. He became quiet.

"Gomen Serena chan. I should be happy for you..." I stood up and went behind him. I crouched down and wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face into his neck. 

"If me becoming Hokage upsets my best friend, then I will gladly resign." I softly told him. Naruto abruptly looked at me wide eyed. 

I lightly nodded and smiled. "Your feelings Naruto... are more important to me than this hokage position. I will let them know tomorrow. I'm sorry once again." I whispered and kissed his cheek.

I stood up and slowly walked away. I was quite tired today and decided to retire for the night. Tomorrow I will inform Shikaku.

**Time Skip**

I woke up bright and early today. I was in an okay mood. Not good or not bad. I took a nice shower and stood under the water trying to wash away my worries. 

I came out and put on my Hokage clothes. I dried my hair and left after eating breakfast. 

I walked towards the Hokage tent and went inside. I saw Shikaku-san waiting like usual. I took a deep breath... How am I going to tell him...

I took a couple of steps. "Sh-Shikaku san, there's something I must say." He looked at me and nodded for me to continue. "I would like to re--" a hand slapped over my mouth. My eyes widened and I looked behind.

I saw Naruto panting as his hand slipped from my mouth. "N-Naruto? What are you doing?" I hissed. He looked at me and shook his head. He grabbed my hand and brought me outside.

"Sorry Shikaku san! I'll bring her in a bit!" he yelled over his shoulder. What the hell is this guy doing? 

"What are you doing Naruto!? I was about to tell him!" I exclaimed. He shook his head. "No Serena. I'm not going to let you resign. I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't say anything to you. Your my best friend and I have to support you with this. I want to get Sasuke back. THEN I WILL BECOME HOKAGE! SO HE CAN ALSO SEE ME!" 

I stared at him wide eyed. "N-Naruto..." I smiled and tackled him into a hug. "Oh Naruto! You're the best! What would I ever do without you!" I exclaimed wiping away a few tears. 

He laughed and ruffled my hair. "Alright go do your hokage stuff and I'll find the others. Okay?" i nodded and gave him a thumbs up. 

I went back into the tent. "Sorry about that... a slight misunderstanding." He nodded. "It's fine! Come, we'll get started with these orders and missions."

**Time Skip**

I was now sitting on my desk procrastinating on paperwork. A ninja appeared by the door. "Lady Serena, some visitors are here from Kumogakure, sent by the Raikage." I nodded. Ahh.. they have arrived. "Let them in."

A blonde girl with short hair came in. She was a bit tall with a busty chest. A girl came in with red hair and dark skin. Following her was also a dark skinned boy with spiked blonde hair and a lollipop in his mouth.

I grinned. "Hello there... how can I help you?" The others looked at her in shock. She's the Sixth Hokage????

Damn! She's so beautiful! Omoi, the boy, thought. "Are you the new Hokage?"

I nodded. "How can I be of your service?" The two dark skinned went out the tent as the blonde stayed and talked with me. 

"My name is Samui. Here. Our Raikage asked us to give you this. He said that Bee-sama is your best friend." she said. I nodded and took the letter. Official to the Hokage from the Raikage.

I opened the envelope and read the letter. My eyes shot wide open and my jaw slacked. In this letter it was stated that Killer B was taken by Sasuke Uchiha of the Leaf. He has now joined the Akatsuki. The Raikage wanted permission of hunting down Sasuke. 

I sighed and rubbed my temples. Sasuke you idiot... "Sasuke is from the Leaf. He is my responsibility. I will confront the Raikage myself against him" Samui looked surprised.

"You are brave Lady Serena to go against the Raikage." Just then Danzo came him. That old bat...

"I believe that hunting him down should be alright." he said. I glared at him. 

"Who are you to say anything...? You're not even Hokage!" I hissed. He glared at me. "I have special permission from the Feudal Lord." he stated.

My eyes widened. This fucking old geezer... when I get my hands on him, I will beat him up sooooo much... I was interrupted. I heard a pair of feet shuffling outside. I sighed. Kiba and Akamaru...

"Samui-san, let us talk outside..." I gestured her. She nodded. We walked a bit until we heard a scuffle. My eyes went towards the two cloud nins attacking Team 7. Karui kept hitting Naruto asking information on Sasuke.

Before she was going to hit her final blow, I flashed in front and grabbed her hand. I glared at her full on. People knew that my glares were powerful.

"How dare you come into MY village and think it's okay to attack my fellow teammates??" I seethed. "Your business is with me. Don't expect yourselves to waltz around thinking that you can gain information. Our Leaf Ninja are loyal. IS THIS WAS BEE HAS BEEN TEACHING YOU?!?! I have known Bee since I was 7 or 8. He is my best friend, I didn't expect his friends to do this." I said.

Their eyes widened and put their hands down in shame. "I believe it's time for you to go back to your village. And by the way... Bee is still alive." I casually said.

They looked at me in shock. "How do you know this????" Omoi asked. I smirked. "I have special knowledge. Don't worry. He is not in danger as of the moment. He's actually rapping somewhere in the woods. And no I don't know his whereabouts." They nodded in thanks and left the village.

I turned back and glared at Naruto. I grabbed his collar. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING GETTING YOURSELF BEAT UP LIKE THAT???!!" I yelled in his face. Sai and Sakura sweat dropped in the background. 

"S-Serena.. gomen. Anyways, is it true that Sasuke did that? Is he really part of the Akatsuki now?" he asked. I strained to look at him. I turned around, my back facing him.

"Yes Naruto. Sasuke is rogue now. He has joined the Akatsuki. There are orders to hunt him down and capture him immediately." I bluntly stated.  "And Sai... please help Naruto clean up a bit. I have to get going to the Land of Iron." I walked away without waiting for a reply. 

I entered the tent and saw the shady man. I raised an eyebrow. "Can I help you?" he gave me a file. The Five Kage Summit

"I will be going with you with 2 of my ANBU ninja. The Feudal Lord requested himself." Danzo said. I nodded in defeat. "When shall we leave?" I asked. 

"We will leave in an hour. Prepare your things. I will meet you out in the front." he said. I nodded and left the tent. Kami... I hated this man so much. How cam people be so shady! 

I cursed profanities and headed into the medical tent. I saw Shizune sitting with mom. "Lady Serena?? What are you doing here?" I smiled and knelt down by mother. 

I softly stroked her cheek. "Shizune. I'm going to the 5 Kage Summit right now. If she wakes up tell her that I will handle everything and that she just needs to rest. Kay?" 

She smiled and nodded. I kissed my mother's forehead and left her tent. 

I met up with Danzo and we headed out.

**
"So what is your goal now Sasuke?" Madara asked. Team Taka and Madara were standing on the branches discussing things.

"I'm going to destroy the Leaf Village and kill the elders." he bluntly stated. "Ahh. You're a bit late on that. My subordinate Pein already went and destroyed Konoha. But he was defeated by Serena Senju and the Nine Tails. They have grown strong. Maybe stronger than you." Madara said.

Sasuke looked at him wide eyed. Just how far have you gotten Serena... Suddenly White Zetsu appeared next to the tree branches. 

"Who is this??" Karin shrieked. "This is Zetsu. So what is the news on Konoha." 

"It has been recovering well. They have also chosen the 6th Hokage..." he informed. 

"Who is it?" Madara asked.  "It's someone that Sasuke knows very well... a little too much maybe." Zetsu said. 

Sasuke's eyebrows quirked. "Who?" Zetsu smirked. "Our very own Senju princess. Serena Senju. She is now the 6th Hokage. She's heading towards the Land of Iron with Danzo at the moment."  

Team Taka's eyes widened. Sasuke was in pure shock. The girl who had loved.... no scratch that... the girl he loves is now the 6th Hokage. She is an enemy now. 

"Danzo is the one you need to capture. He was the one who gave the mission to Itachi." Madara said. 

Sasuke nodded with a glare. "We are going to the Land of Iron now." 

End of Chapter. 22! Sorry it wasn't much! But i'm trying to get chapters out. Only a few more left!!!!^^