Breakfast

Your POV:
*
*
It was a Sunday morning. Quiet and peaceful. You got up over and hour ago, and now you're doing homework you got from your history class today. You are in you're 2nd year of University.
As you type, you hear a groan coming from your room. A smile spreads across your face as you see Martin walking towards you.
"Good morning, beautiful." He says in his tired voice, which you love.
"Good morning." You reply, looking up from your computer screen with a smile.
He comes over to you and sits next to you one the couch. He kisses you on the cheek and then checks your screen.
"Why'd you stop writing?" He asks.
"You broke my concentration." You say laughing.
"I'm sorry," he apologizes, "do you forgive me?" He asks kissing your neck.
"I can't say no." You reply laughing.
He smiles and walks to the kitchen to get breakfast.
"Did you eat breakfast yet?" He asked
"No, not yet, I'm gonna get a bowl of cereal in a minute, after I'm done this paper."
"What do you want?" He asks you.
"Reeses puffs?" You say smiling at his blue-grey eyes.
"Coming right up!" He says full of joy.
You look down at my screen and look at how many words were written.

995

You finish the next five words and submit it, since you're taking online courses. You close your laptop and bring it the office. As you put it down, Martin calls you, "Y/N, breakfast!" It seemed to take a while. Cereal doesn't take long to prepare.
You walk into the kitchen and see no sign of Martin.
"Martijn, where are you?"
Suddenly you feel warm hand wrap around your bare waste, right underneath the hem of your crop top. Little kisses are placed down your neck. You turn around and see Martin with a bowl of cereal in his hands.
"Hungry?"
"Man, I love you." You say kissing him passionately on the lips.
*
*
A/N: By the way this is my first time doing an imagine so sorry if it's really cringey 😂. But I hope you liked it and if you have any ideas, comment them.