Meant To Be: Magically

Comment Vote Fan and tell me how I did!! Keep reading. I will update only if someone comments :D It's only fair!

~Lilly's POV~

I'm at this awesome party with awesome food and awesome music, yet I'm still single, not dancing, and reading a book. I see all of them having a great time, but this depression has taken over. I don't feel happy. Ever. It seems like a trouble to get out of bed each morning. But I still have friends that don't know I am depressed at all, but are right next to me when I need them the most.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WHAT IS THAT SOUND?! Its like a bunch of nails on a chalkboard added to a freaking murder scene in a movie! But nobody notices. They just keep dancing. It is amazing how they can't hear that!! SCREEECH AAHHHH! SCREEECH AAHHH! It keeps going on and on. Nobody knows. Except that dude over there. He's holding his ears and pounding on the table with his fist. SCREEECH AAHHHHH!

I walk over to the guy while holding my ears. I tap him on the head. " HEY YOU CAN HEAR IT TOO?" I scream. I don't think he could of heard if I regularly talked over that noise.

We walk out of the party scene and to the outdoors where we stand by the door inside. Now we can hear eachother. "Yeah I can hear it! Who can't?"

" Well, Sorry if I upset you, it's just nobody else seems to notice it."

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, I wonder what the sound is?"

"Well we gotta find out to stop it don't we?" I said. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him inside and up the stairs to where it sounded like the sound was coming from. I ran through the hallway and into a room.

"Why hello there!" said this old lady standing by the desk in the front of the room. " I see you have heard it."

"Heard what? And can you please stop it? It hurts our ears!" We both said

"Oh yes sorry my dears. I was just testing it thats all." She said as she closed a little jewelry bag.

"Testing what?" I said

"Oh don't you know my dear! It's the Master's bag!!" The old lady croaked

" Am I supposed to know what that means?" I replied. This was really getting weird

"Oh my you don't know anything about it!! Look, your somehow magical, and this bag was just a test. If anyone can hear it, they're magcal. If not, then they're just a normal human and what not" She walked over to me and started examining my face

"Can I ask what this is for?" I said

"It's to see how your magical, my dear. Now shut up and listen" the wrinkly old lady said. "You, ummm... Lilly.... you are a descendant of a dragon like thing, I can't see it clearly, there must be more."

"How'd you know my name"

She didn't reply " It looks like a..... a....OK you are a dragon witch."

"Am I supposed to know what that means too?"

"Stop asking questions til' I figure out his"

The guy was staring at her. "You don't know either do you?" He shook his head "Well, you are a descendant of a triton. And a warlock. So you're a triton warlock."

" Ummm... I'll take that as a compliment?"

"Haha. Now I can answer your questions, do you have any my dears?"

" What does it mean to be a 'dragon witch'?"

"Well, my dear, firstly you are descendant of a dragon and of magical blood. You will be able to fly. And breathe fire, but only when you want to. And you can cast spells."

"What about a triton warlock?"

"Well, my dear,-"

"WILL YOU STOP IT WITH THE MY DEARS!!"

"Ok. You can go hours under water without breathing. You can control oceans. And you can cast spells."

"Now you two should come with me."

We wouldn't argue or fight. She wouldn't hurt us. She's an old lady, what do you expect? And his name is Quincy. <3