Chapter 2

The Collins household 2

Chapter 2

"wake up Addie darlin, we're here in town. Look around." Bethany said in the motherly voice.

"yess um" I responded. I looked out the window. I saw everyone in boots and cowboy hats.......great! Even bigger rednecks than Pickens I thought. Ugh I refuse to have fun or like this place, I refuse, I'm not going to. This isn't home. This isn't Carolina, it never will be! My head screamed at me. Oh great my brain is fighting with itself!

Within 15 minutes we were in front of a big two story ranch house. It had so much land with horses and cows. It was beautiful. Ohh shut up its not Carolina! We walked inside and it was amazing how seven people could live here and it be so organized!

"it's beautiful" I gushed.

"glad you like it dear. Come on I'll show ya your room."

We walked upstairs past a few rooms. Mine was the last one at the end of hall. It was a lavender purple with black accessories.

"ah I love it" I gushed once again and ran to jump on the bed. I laid there for a minute when we herd yelling.

"ma were in the pool!" someone with a manly voice yelled from down stairs.

"come on Addie lets go check on the boys"

We walked down stairs and out to the back yard. There were five shirt less toned teenage boys. I tried my hardest not to stare, but it was impossible. Thank goodness Mr. Collins came over and introduced himself. He was a fairly tall man. He had a thick accent. Not like my southern one though. He had short hair and stubble on his face. He as a very strong jaw and a crooked nose, displaying he's been in his fair of fights.

"Alright Addie why don't we got get your things out of the car." he said. With that we walked back to the car to gather my things. I don't know why but back at the pool I felt very self conscious, I mean I never was cause I loved my body, but with five hot guys I felt like my old self again! I hated that feeling.

"how ya holdin' up Addie?" Mr. Collins questioned " Bethany and I haven't told the boys, they didn't even know your coming. They have been know to get on the route side so if they if they do anything let me know I'll take care of it."

"okay thanks Ben" he smiled when I said Ben. I remembers him well actually I had seen him once of twice with Bethany when I was younger. He was like my second dad. He cared about me so much. I actually really missed him. I can't believe they didn't tell the guys I was coming or why. I mean I would want to know if five guys were coming to stay with me for god knows how long!

We walked upstairs and put my things away and Ben walked back down stairs. I just laid on my bed thinking about my new life. Maybe I could like it just maybe. Then everything went black.

I must have dozed off because Bethany was shaking me telling me to get up.

"dinner will be ready in five" I looked around then I noticed I forget my softball bag in her SUV!

"um aunt Beth I left my softball bag in your car can I go get it?" she smiled she loved when I called her aunt Beth. We weren't really related but I loved her like my aunt just like Ben.

"yes darlin go get it!" she said and hurried downstairs.

I went and got my bag, chuckling when I saw what it said. 'Addie the bad-ass hitter'.

Haha Amber had gotten it engraved for me. It stood for many things. I hit people when they make me mad, and all the sports I play she thought it fit.

On my way upstairs I herd Beth call for dinner then without warning Jessie came running down the steps. He ran right into me. Luckily he caught me before I could fall. We just hurt into laughter.

"still can't stand on your own to feet Addie?" he questioned. I loved Jessie was my best buddy. He's the only one of the Collins boy if ever met. He was the first born so when they visited us he was just a few years older than me. We use to hangout all the time. It was so fun.

After my little flash back I ran upstairs to put my things away, then I ran down the stairs to only bump into Jessie again!

"Gosh Addie stop fallin' for me girl!" he all but yelled!

"in your dreams jay!" I yelled back walking into the dinning room noticing everyone sitting staring at me. Bethany and Dan trying to hold back laughter.

"well I see you to remember each other, you to we're inseparable when you were kids" Bethany gushed.

"haha guess we were, she still can't stand on her own to feet though." slinging his arm over me.

"haha very funny jay" I said pushing his arm off.

"so what was In That that bag of yours a dead body!" he exclaimed. "it hurt when you hit me with it" he said pouting.

"um you ran into me and my softball gear." I said casually.

"ohh and I liked what the bag said by the way"

I blushed really hard and looked down at my plate. "um you read that" I shuddered out.

"haha same old Adds! You so adorable when u blush and bad-ass my but!" jessie exclaimed.

"watch your mouth son! And what did the softball bag say?" Dan asked surprised.

"sorry and it said Addie the bad ass hitter!" Jessie exclaimed!

"aha alright alright let's leave her alone how bout the rest of you boys introduce yourself." Bethany said changing the subject, and I'm glad she did.

------

Dinner was fun. I met all the guys

Jessie is the oldest at 20 in his first year in colledge. He has brown hair brown eyes typical jock.

Then there's Ryan he's 18 and he loves art. That's what he wants to major in. He takes after his mom with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Next is Brent and Adam. Brent is Bethany's and dans son. He has brown hair brown eyes. He's typical teenage male, loves sports very fit. Him and Adam are 17. Adam is the Collins cousin he has blonde hair also with blue eyes, very unique. He's very quiet and i haven't here him talk yet. He just stars at his plate staying quiet. Brent and Adam and I are all the same age.

Then there's nick, or Nicky. He's 15. He plays almost every sport, but loves baseball. He's Adams younger brothers. He has blonde hair and blue eyes, and looks just like Adam, but shorter.

We talked about random things all night it was so fun. They made me feel right at home. We talked about all the sports we play. There mouths dropped when I told them all the sports I play, I usually get that reaction. Haha

After dinner I went to help Bethany clean up but she refused to let me help. So I went to find my phone, I needed to call Amber, and tell her everything.