The Scion of Soul Keeper's History

Copyright ©️

Disclaimer: This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, businesses, locations, events and incidents are only products of the author's imagination, or has been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locals, or events is entirely and purely coincidental.

All right reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including printing, encoding, recording, or other electronic and mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and in certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Denci Riami
@kalliEmii
2023

*****

Prologue:

***
Arnica, at such a young age, aspires to become a CEO to follow in the footsteps of her Lola in managing CdLI, a clothing company that was established together with Barri Claure's parents, but before it became famous in the country, her lola and Barri's parents died which makes her aspired more to continue managing the clothing company in the future.

Her mother doesn't like clothing business but instead loves plants; but she temporarily handles the company until Arnica graduates, and her father has another job that doesn't involved in the clothing business so they have no other candidate deserves for the CEO position but her.

With her siblings, who only wears the product and have no interest to manage, Barri and her were the best candidate but Barri's still very young, still needs to discover her true interest.

Arnica loves to design and tailor high-fashion clothes, and she even plan to try her luck on shoes and accessories. But Barri refused to follow but instead became her constant enemy and tries to interrupt her plans, even using her siblings, which made the company happened to be in the edge of bankruptcy.

She fights for her rights as one of the future owners, but little did she know that her life would change in the sudden arrival of the strangers-- she mean weird strangers because they bring chaos not only to her life, but also to her future plans.

*

***

Arnica's Pov

"Who are you? Why are you here? And you manyak, get off me." I said but after our conversation, I feel some chills but I neglected it...

"Hoy! Hindi ikaw kausap ko. Huwag kang sasabat-sabat! Dont worry ungas, wala din akong plano na mag stay rito kaya aalis din ako tapos maghanap ako ng tu--" I tried to reason out when we hear footsteps coming from several men from the opposite side of the river. Shit! They are walking towards us. After the bridge, it would take within 10 minutes to reach here. There were dark smoke coming from their body with dark, tantalizing eyes that could pierce us if eyes could kill. Goosebumps.

*

***

While observing the several men, someone answered my question. And guess what? The conceited, manyak weirdo. He explained everything until I remember few words from his longest speech, tsk.