Chapter 1

I was reading the Teen Vogue magazine--which I was in the cover--when suddenly the door burst open, seeing a very angry assistant slash best friend, Madison Chambers.

"Why are you still on your pajamas!?" she screamed at me.

"For Pete's sake! Calm down!" I said rubbing my temples.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN? You're going to be late for your premiere night of your own movie!" she screamed in frustration.

Oh.

"I'm sorry! I forgot!" I apologized. I face-palmed myself. Like wow, how can I have forgotten that?

"Well you better be," she sigh. "Anyway fix yourself, so we can get going."

She got off the room and closed the door behind her.

I got into my en suite and start showering. After that, I saw a Zuhair Murad gown and a note that says I should wear it.

After I put the gown, I called my make-up artist and hair dresser to fix my hair and make-up. In a matter of minutes, I swear I saw a goddess in front of me.

Oh, it's just the mirror after all. Damn, I am conceited.

"Now that you're done, let's get you to the red carpet."

How I love Red Carpets.

It took us 25 minutes until we got there.

My driver opened the door. When I stepped out, flashes came in my way. Thank god I'm used to it because the first time I've been bombarded with flashes, I nearly lost my sight. Well maybe I am exaggerating but you know what I mean.

I flashed the paps and camera man that is filming this premiere night my famous 100 watt smile.

After they take a dozen pictures of me, I saunter into my seat.

Next to me is the male protagonist slash boyfriend-Ian Grace. But the paps didn't know that we're dating and I think they're starting to know it.

"Hey," Ian grinned at me. "Nervous?"

"Are you serious right now?" I smirked at him. "I never get nervous."

He shook his head "Anyway, you look gorgeous tonight." he smiled revealing his straight white teeth.

"Tonight? I always look gorgeous." I grinned smugly at him.

"Oh, how modest of you." he rolled his eyes at me.

"Puh-lease, you love me for that."

"Whatever you say."

The movie started and I was pretty glad that the scenes were amazing. Thanks to the director and my co-actors for that.

After the movie was finished, every one applauded and congratulate us for a wonderful movie and how the acting was great and things like that. You know how it goes. 

Ian and I are talking when suddenly one of our co-actor, Janice Williams, said that if we're going to the after party.

But before I can say yes, my oh so lovely assistant- Madison interrupted.

"We loved to but I'm sorry she's not free because she'll have to rest and she'll have to attend 11 interviews tomorrow so she needs to go" Madison smiled sweetly at her. "Tell him we said hi."

Oh I completely forgot about that. Why am I so forgetful? 

"What about you, Ian?" Janice asked.

"Su-"

Madison cut him off. "Of course not! You got interviews with Eli, right?"

Realization dawned to his face. "Oh, yeah."

After that we said our goodbyes and Maddie pulled us into our limo.

We got in and I saw my manager slash my dad sitting in front of me, playing God knows what. Very mature.

"Dad what are you doing here?" I asked.

☺☺♂☺☺☺

 THAT'S HER DRESS ON THE SIDE>>>>>

should i continue this or nah