Beautiful Taste- Chapter One

Anxiety crept closer on me as time began to get even closer. Only fifteen minutes, and I was going to be married. I was going to be Layne Cantrell, and I was nervous as hell.

I took in a deep breath, and exhaled. So many terrible thoughts crossed my mind. What if Jerry really didn't want to marry me, and he left me alone at the alter? What if he ended up not even showing up? He had to be here, he couldn't let me down.

I plucked at the sleeve of my tuxedo, and repeated little thoughts in my head to calm myself down. Me and Jerry, we've been together for nearly four years, and today, we're finally marrying. For those past years, our relationship had been great. I love him, and I know he's the one for me. He's my soul mate.

A small knock at the door pulled me away from my thoughts. The door slowly swung open, and there stood my best friend, Mike Starr.

"You made it!" I said, standing up from my chair. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug.

He wasn't all dressed up. Actually, he was just in his normal clothes. His soft, long, curly hair smelt of shampoo. I was so glad to see him.

"Well, I couldn't miss out on your big day, could I?"

He returned the hug, but we pulled away after only a few seconds. I could tell by the look in his eyes he lacked sleep, and was very tired. But nonetheless, he put a smile on his face.

"You look nice." He complimented. I looked down at my tuxedo. I felt like an idiot trying to be all fancy, but maybe it was because I just wasn't used to a tuxedo.

"Thanks, Mike. How does my hair look?" I asked. He chuckled and twisted his finger around my dread locks.

"Amazing. Well, I guess I better go take a seat. You got five minutes, man." He said, giving me a pat on the back. I nodded at him, and watched as he left the room.

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time. I smiled softly at the thought of Jerry finally becoming my husband. I knew we were going to be together forever. No matter what. He would never hurt me.

Finally, it was time. I took my bouquet of the different colors of flowers, and I went to walk down the aisle. At the bottom, stood Jerry. He looked stunning, and all relief washed over me that he showed up, and he was smiling at me.

I could feel my cheeks burning as the thoughts came to mind that everyone's eyes were on me. Finally, after what felt like hours, I was holding Jerry's hands, and he was staring into my eyes. He looked so gorgeous with that big smile on his face.

The wedding then began. Our vows were said, the rings were placed on our fingers, and we shared a deep, innocent kiss. And now, Jerry is mine.

Forever mine.

* * *

"Well, congratulations. I'm really happy for you." Mike said. He held a small, soft smile on his face. I smiled and took a sip of my drink.

"Thank you, Mike."

I looked down at his drink to notice he hadn't even drank any of it. It was odd, especially for Mike. No matter the occasion, if there were alcohol, Mike would definitely be drinking it.

"Are you alright? You haven't even touched your drink." I pointed out. He looked down at it for a moment before speaking.

"Yeah, um... I can't. I have this thing tomorrow, and it would really suck to be on a hangover." He said, chuckling a bit. I opened my mouth to speak, but before I did, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, and a pair of lips plant kisses along my neck.

"Come on, let's get out of here now." Jerry whispered in my ear. He swung me from side to side slowly.

"But I'm talking to Mike."

"No, it's fine. You go have your fun, Layne." Mike said, sending me a wink. I felt my cheeks heat up, and before I could even say goodbye, Jerry was carrying me away.

* * *

My hands worked quickly to get the button on Jerry's jeans undone. He hovered overtop me, his shirt gone, and his tongue moving up and down on my neck. I was already undressed except for my boxers.

His hand laid on top the bulge in my boxers, moving back and forth. I was hard; as hard as a rock, and I was so ready for him to fuck me.

"Come on, baby, get on your hands and knees." He told me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and we shared a passionate kiss as I got on my knees. After the kiss, I turned around, and got down on my hands and knees. He ran his warm, strong hands down my sides.

"You're so hot, I love fucking you." He said. I felt his hand roughly squeeze my ass through my boxers, and he pulled away.

I could hear him open up a condom, and pop open a bottle of lube. He grabbed my boxers with both hands, and yanked them off. I bit my lip.

I felt his tip at my entrance just a second before he pushed into me. I nearly lost my balance and fell on my face, but I caught myself.

"Mmm, fuck, Layne." He moaned. He held a grip on my hips as he began to move back and forth.

I tossed my head back, and held my mouth agape. Every time he thrusted in me, he sent my body jerking forward. He was so big.

"O-oh, Jerry, right there! Right there!" I whimpered as he hit a bundle of nerves inside me. He then began to speed up; pounding inside me and I was a complete whimpering, moaning, and screaming mess.

"Fuck, you're so god damn tight." He spoke through gritting teeth. I could feel his hands becoming sweaty on my hips.

I was so turned on. My whole body was hot all over, and my cock was twitching. It was even worse that the tip of my cock was rubbing against the silky sheets. I could feel the hot precum oozing from my dick.

"J-Jerry... please..." I whimpered. I was so desperate for a release, and I really wanted him to be jerking off my cock for me.

"What is it, baby? What do you want?"

"For you to... m-make me come." I whimpered. He leaned down, grabbed a fistful of my hair, jerked my head back, and smashed his lips into mine.

He snuck his tongue into my mouth, his hips still thrusting into me. With one hand, he let go of my hip and began to jerk at my cock. Finally, I felt relief, and his one touch, felt like a million.

"Mm... y-yeah... faster..." I mumbled, my voice trailing off. But I couldn't really speak when he had his tongue in my mouth, jamming it down my throat.

It was all becoming so much. The way his fist raced up and down my dick, the way he fucked me, and the way he was kissing me. It was all so fucking hot, and before I knew it, my orgasm hit.

"O-oh!" I moaned out. As I rode out my high, Jerry captured my tongue between his lips, and he sucked on it.

My whole body shook with pleasure. He pushed my back down, and he began to fuck me hard just like before. My fingertips sunk down in the mattress.

"I'm coming, baby. I'm coming right now." He said. As he got closer, his hips moved harder and faster, and with one big thrust, he came.

He moaned aloud, and I believed it was the hottest noise I had ever heard. He pulled out, took the condom off, and collapsed on the bed beside me.

"You're so amazing." I told him as I laid my head on his chest. I could hear his heart pounding in his chest.

He chuckled, and turned over on his side; facing me. He wrapped his arm around me, and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight, Layne." He whispered. I really didn't want to sleep yet, but I closed my eyes.

"Goodnight, Jerry."