What Are You Passionate About?

Class: HUMN 1210
Type: Paragraph

This is something I just wrote this morning and had to turn it in for a class today. I wasn't gonna post this but decided to anyway. It's not much but read if you want. Thanks! =)

*******************

                                               What Are You Passionate About?

Passion comes from someone who feels strong emotions towards something that interests oneself. When I am asked what I am most passionate about, tons of random thoughts will scatter in my brain to search for the answer. The answer is, there is no one answer. Passion comes from different angles of emotions. I am passionate about anything that pulls me in to be more of myself. In that case, writing is one my biggest passions. When I was little, I would always write journals in little journal books. When I grew up, I decided to move on to bigger things and write in spiral notebooks so I would have much more space and many more pages to write. There are times when I come up with quotes that I think really reflects how one looks at life. I would write poems about my past experiences, struggles, issues, or what I am currently thinking of right now. I type blogs to let my emotions out or talk about certain life topics that I feel strong about. Last but not least, writing stories is the most recent piece of writing that I am exploring. I am just a starter at writing stories, but it does not stop me from writing what I enjoy and wanting others to read something that they have never thought about. I write stories because I can create any character and story that I want. There are no rules to creating a story. It is all in your head when you decide to let imagination flow through you. The amazing fact about stories is that everyone can write stories. Everyone is a writer in themselves. It just matters what have in your hand and to be able to not worry about others but write for yourself. When you write stories for yourself, you put your heart and mind into something that you never knew could inspire and be build into beautiful connected pieces of puzzles. So the next time you ask me what I am passionate about, the answer will lie within oneself to discover more passionate secrets waiting to be opened and explored.