Foreword

A B O U T

Kissing in the Rain is a romantic fan fiction novel based on the Filipino love team, Kathniel. It has been Ranked #536 for the top romance books on Wattpad last June 12,2015 and #809 for the top fanfiction books last February 16, 2017.

This book promotes the Kathniel campaign #KathnielReads. If you want to be a part of the campaign, go to KathNielReads to find out more.

The official trailer of this story can be found on the multimedia bar as well as the first ever cover made for this book. The playlist for this book can be found in my profile bio.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

N O T E

For the ones who loved too much that lost themselves

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

E P I G R A P H

how you love is how you teach others to love you
—rupi kaur

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S Y N O P S I S

Jasmine Manuel, a successful published author who was in need of inspiration, moves back in to her hometown only to cross paths with her first love and notorious playboy, Jayden Cortez.

When he falls for her again, their friendship only takes a turn for the worst. But as the saying goes: first love never dies. The two then begin to revive their old high school romance.

In attempt to make their relationship work, the two start making sacrifices that would change their lives for better or for worse. But considering their past, could they do it? or will they end up apart in the end?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D I S C L A I M E R

Copyright
Everything in this book is a work of fiction. It is not based on real life events and it is certainly not based on other stories. If any story has the same plot or story line as mine, it's purely coincidental. My stories can only be found on Wattpad and on this account only so if you see it anywhere else, please contact me immediately.

Language
The whole story is written in full English.

Storyline and Characters
My story and the characters don't reflect all of my real life experiences and beliefs so please don't take offense to what I make the characters say or do. They are meant to be imperfect which is why character development exists.

Dedications
I don't take dedication requests not because I don't appreciate my readers but because all of them are important to me and I can't dedicate just one reader per chapter.

Rewriting
I know, I know. This is literally the third time I'm rewriting this story. It's just that I want it to be perfect and changing chapters all the time can confuse you. So, I'm unpublishing all the chapters until I finish the book. Another reason for this is because I'm busy with other things as well and I don't want my updates to be inconsistent. I'm sorry if this is taking long and I hope you understand.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W A R N I N G

Occasional Swearing
Low-key Cliché

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S I D E  N O T E

I started writing this story when I was eleven so it probably isn't as good as the other books on Wattpad. I'm currently rewriting though and hopefully, I've successfully removed all the cringey parts by then.

Please tell me what you think. Leave a comment to help me find ways to improve. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S T A T U S

(March 11, 2014 to July 9, 2015)
Editing/Rewriting