Chapter 29- False information: Part 2

I still don't get it. I don't  understand. This has to be some kind of sick joke. This just doesn't make sense. Is doesn't add up either.

Sebastian just finished explaining everything from the start, but as much as I tried to understand. I couldn't.

"False information." I kept shouting, only causing him to glare at me. So Ryder had to tell me to be quiet half of the time. We canceled the breakfast brunch, making up an excuse telling them I felt sick. Fortunately they didn't question.

"Wait! Wait! Hold up! You're saying that you saw her kissing Mike, from the pizza place!" I shout. This just doesn't add up. There's no way that just suddenly happened. There's something missing.

"Yes, Mark—"

"Mike." I correct.

"What ever that assholes name is, was kissing my girlfriend." At least they haven't broken up, I hope.

"This just doesn't add up. Let me talk to Juily. Where was the last time you saw her?" I ask Sebastian.

"Our apartment." He says. I nod getting up.

"I'll be back. Hopefully I solve this dilemma." I say.

"Ryder take care of Rose!" I shout as I exit the house the keys on my hand.

"With my life!" He shouts back. I smile and head to my car ready to drive to my sister's apartment.

I can't let my favorite ship sink. They're my OTP. Call me white, but I'm Mexican as fuck.

I parked my car and got out, practically running to her door. I was about to knock, but realized that, that was a waist of time. So I just turned the knob, luckily it was open so I let myself in.

"Sebastian?" I hear her quietly say. It was evident she was crying, her hiccups were louder than my laughter.

"Juily?" I call out.

"It's me, Nichole." I say. Before I knew it she ran to me hugging me as she cried onto my shoulder.

"Babe it's okay." I say softly.

"No it's not. He thinks I cheated on him." She sobbed. She said 'think', that has to mean something, right?

"Why don't you tell me your side of the story." I say leading her to the couch so we could sit.

She nods letting out a shaky breath. Oh how I hate seeing my best friend like this. I wait for her to start as she takes in a deep breath.

"So somehow this morning the pizza dude showed up at my door this morning. He asked if anybody had ordered a pizza, confused and half asleep I took it and was about to go get my purse when he all of the sudden he kissed me. Shocked out of my mind I froze, not knowing how to respond. Before I could push him away and give him a piece of my mind, he pulled away and smirked looking behind me. When I turned around I saw Sebastian, at that moment he looked so heartbroken and devastated. I-I just couldn't. I tried explaining, but he wouldn't listen so he's just walked out." She started sobbing as I comforted her. It feels as if we're missing one piece of information that leads to the answer.

"Juily, what pizza place was is it?" I ask.

"Jona Bons'." She answers hiccuping.

"Come on Juily we're going out to investigate. Agent Nichole is back on a roll." I smirk. She nods a confused look on her face.