So in Love

Kyler has no idea what’s going on with this strong attraction for a guy, he meets him at a night club and strange behaivors starts to develop. He’s confused about himself and the emotion’s he’s feeling especially around Mason. Not aware hes really a werewolf, and him and Mason are really soulmates. Kyler gets entwined into Mason's world, and to top it all off, Kyler's best friend Hannah is a witch. She helps Kyler understand the things going on around him, and the things to come.... 

please, please, please leave me comments after you finished reading. Vote, and Fan me I love to know what readers think.

The Dark World Kyler

SO IN LOVE

“Kyler wait up,” Hannah starts maneuvering threw the students in the hall;  She moved with a swift gracefulness, if you can’t picture it; just imagine tinker bell flying circles around you.

“Hey dude… I was calling for you, for like forever, didn’t you hear me?” she grabbed my shoulder, and I turned with a confused expression on my face, taking out the ear buds, to listen to her rambling.

“Oh now wonder you couldn’t hear me, I swear you’re gonna go deft one day.” Hannah smiled and put her arm around me, “Anyway I wanted to know if you where down for the rave tonight,” “mad peps are gonna be there and it’ll be fun!” “I don’t know Hannah; you know clubbing isn’t my thing.” “Nothings your thing, you hardly go out, and quite frankly I’m not taking no for an answer.”

“Well I have some studying to do,”

“you are such a bad liar,”

“I do,”

“we have all the same classes Kyler,”

“accept one.” I said

“Yeah, that’s right, art huh, not falling for it, since when did Mr. Curve start making kids study to draw.” “It was a nice attempt, but you’re coming, even if I have to drag you out.”

“Fine,” gosh your so annoying sometimes,"

"Thanks," she smiled at me, soooo this is,

“Great, I’ll meet you outside your dorm at like 9 ok.” Hannah was so oblivious to my bad moods, she began walking off.

“Hannah!” I called out, but before I could refuse or argue Hannah was gone. disappeared within the crowds of students.

“Dammit!

How does she always do that, I have to learn how she disappears so fast,” I put my head phones back in and made my way to my last class.

Fine arts 101,

a nude model should be arriving again today. I hoped the pig of an art teacher would have a male model this time. Finding my station and setting up my easel, the bell ringed and like always a woman walked in stripping off her clothes.

The boys wooed her, while the girls huffed begging for a male model miracle.

I felt for them, I was tired of drawing breast and  vagina

I got to work, starting with her head; I even watched some of the boys boners grow bigger as they drew.  Wishing I could see them all naked,

why am I thinking that, get it together Kyler

 I thought, I’m not  an open gay, I have a girlfriend at home, I grabbed my iPod and turned up the volume.

I always finished last in class, the teachers smiled upon the students who put in extra effort. Mr Curve smiled before leaving the key with me. I watched as the students left the class including him at some point. I would always use the time to get ahead of everyone else by working on projects Mr. Curve didn’t assign yet.

One day I remembered Mr. Curve almost catching me, but luckily he was too busy groping a failing student to notice me slipping out. Had she been screaming or something, and not so into it, I would have reported it, but I was sure it would happen again anyways.

Students always did strange things to pass their classes. I turned off the lights and walked out locking the door behind me. I had to turn in the key thou, passing the dancing hall as I walked to the office. “Kyler,” I turned seeing Hannah running after me, “it’s six o’clock I hope your going to your room to figure out what to wear tonight.”

“Hannah, to tell you the truth,” I said looking at how fast her smile changed to a grim expression. “I can’t wait for tonight, I’m so siked,” I said to her instead. She smiled again and skipped back to rehearsal. Blowing my breath; as she left, I knew she meant what she said, that she’d really drag me along if I didn’t come willingly. I walked to my room and hoped Thomas, my roommate wasn’t in, in luck Thomas was showering. Weird that boy’s showered longer than the girls at this school I thought.

My roommate could be in there for a while, so I took the time to call Cassie.

Get all the fake mushyness out of the way, without there being a witness. After four rings she answered, “Hey baby, I’ve missed you,” “I miss you to,” she said really fast. “So what you been up to,” “Noth…nothing much, you,” “are you okay,” I asked wondering why her sentences sounded so broken up."

“I’m…I’m …ah…I’m fine,” “Yes baby…yes,”

“Cassie, what the fuck is going on.”

“Greg I said I was fine,”

“Greg…who the hell is Greg, I hope your not talking about that high school jock that lives next door to you.” Cassie what the fuck, I thought we were going steady,

“Oh shit…Kyler, I wanna break up, I’m sorry hun, but me and…” 

I hung up before she finsihed. I guess I didn’t have a girlfriend anymore, and Hannah’s party seem like a good idea now.

A prefect way for me to vent, and fine someone new, I hoped maybe another girl. I opened my closet and pulled out a new outfit, I ran to the showers, seeing Thomas heading back, he had a funny look on his face and he was still naked under his towel. I knew because his man hood was still visible, “Dude watch your step,” he said laughing as he passed by. “Nasty,” I said laughing

I entered the showers and soaked, I also felt like crying about Cassie, but for some reason, I knew what she did was gonna happen sooner or later. We werent really dating, I just kept her aound to tell everyone I had a girlfriend. Too scared to actually come out the closet. We never had sex or anything like that, except a kiss every now and again, just to please her. 

I didn’t know when this would happen, but I knew it would, eventually. I guess being gay would be better off for me, keep me from being hurt by sluts like Cassie. I washed myself, thinking about thomas being in here not that long ago. His naked body soaked with water and soap, and I felt a hard-on coming; I decided on working one out in the shower before I finished washing. Now I knew why the boy’s took the longest in the showers at school. So unsanitary, I thought laughing but yet so satisfying...  

Okay so I know it was really short, and some what boaring, but plz hang in there, the real story starts in the next chapter. And Mason is gonna be a hottie. lolz :D