Family*Onikafaree Oneshot*

Nicki's Pov

"Please babies let mommy sleep please", I whispered to my stomach.

"Mommy are you okay"My eldest daughter Gabby(16) asked.

"Mhm I'm fine I just want my presious babies to stop kicking mommy"' I said rubbing my swollen Stomach.

"So mommy where is daddy", My second oldest Daughter Mikaelah(15) asked.

"He's right here"Safaree said as he came through the door.

"Daddy", my youngest daughter Roman(14) said as she jumped on him.

Safaree isn't really Gabby Kaelah and Roman's father. Their father is a deadbeat and Safaree took over the role of their father.

"Nic can I talk to you", Safaree asked with begging eyes.

"Yeah girls go do something", I said looking straight at them.

"Yes ma'am", They all replied as they went downstairs to the gameroom.

"Nic i just wanna say I'm sorry I shouldn't have said I don't care about the babies I really didn't mean it it's just really nervous about being a father",He said sincerly as he took my hands in his.

"Safaree I forgive but what you said really hurt me but you didn't mean it. Why are you nervous about being a father. You already are a father to 3 beautiful girls you may not be their biological father but they think of you as one since Trey left us for that skank but I'm glad he did because now I have you and I love you and you only Dont be nervous okay", I said looking deep in his eyes.

"I love you too", he said than he crashed his lips on mine. They are still soft.

As We pulled away we stared deep into each other eyes.

"Finally y'all are back to normal", Kaelah said as she busted into the living room.

"Im sayin", Gabby said as she followed in behind her.

"Never put us through that Again", Roman said as she ran and set beside me.

"Ahhhhhhhh", I screamed as I felt a sharp pain.

"Mommy Whats Wrong", They asked me.

"Eww mommy did you pee", Roman asked looking disgusted.

I waited for my contraction to past before I yelled at her.

"No my fuckin water broke", I screammed.

"I didn't know", she yelled back.

"Dont make me back slap you",I screammed as another one passed.

"Gabby Kaelah get the baby bags", Faree said as he picked me up and lifted me to the car into the back seat.

"Roman your driving", Faree said as he threw her the keys.

"Why not me",Gabby said as she looked at Roman.

"Cause you and Kaelah Drive any other time", Faree said while getting back onto the back beside me. I was in too much pain to protest.

*At the hospital*

We got me to my room I was ready to push .

"1...2...3... push", the doctor said as I pushed.

"1...2..3.. Pushhh", he said again the pain was indescribable

"Alrightty Ms. Samuels one last time and Baby A will be out", he said as I pushed.

"Baby A is a boy Mr. And Mrs. Samuals", The doctor said.

"1....2....3..... Pushhhh", The doctor screammed.

"Mommy your doing good keepem going", I heard Roman say.

"1....2....3..... Pushhhh", The doctor screammed again.

I pushed hard these babies are killing me.

"Pushhhhhhh", The doctor yelled. I did a might push and the baby came out.

"Baby B is a Boy", The nurse said as they went to clean him off.

"Mrs.Samuels pushhhh harder than you ever have"' The doctor said.

"Pushhhhh", They all screammed to me also chanting.

"Pushhhhh",They said. tears and beads of sweat was falling down my forehead.

"Last time Pushhhh"The doctor screammed and i began to push my hardest.

"Come on baby you can do this",Safaree supported and cheered.

"I hate you Safaree why did you do this to me", I screammed and Crying not really meaing it.

"Baby C is a boy", They said.

"Yes all boys wooo", Safaree screammed.

"What do you want to Name them", te nurse asked.

Baby A- Gaden(Pronounced Jaden) Lloyd Samuels born September 28, 2013 at 9:00pm 8lbs 0 oz 22 inches long

Baby B- Micah Safaree Samuels born September 28, 2013 at 9:03 7lbs 9 oz 20 inches long

Baby C- Ryan Micheal Samuels born September 28, 2012 at 9:06 6lbs 5 oz 20 inches long

"They are sooo cuteeee", Kaelah said as she picked up Micha

"Im tellin you" Gabby said as she picked up Gaden

"They Truely are and I noticed you gave them names that starts with the letter of our name", she said picking up Ryan

"Yep cause I love all 6 of my beautiful babies", Nicki said crying looking at her family.

"We do make beautiful babies", Safaree said.

"Girls y'all are cute too..",Faree said makin sure not to leave out the girls.

"Yeah we know", They said Smartly.

"Yeah we are Nicki Minaj's daughter so we know we Cute fly sexy swagged up everythang", Roman said...

"I got everything I ever wanted, Wonderful kids, Living the famous life, and have a sexy supportive husband", I said as I kissed my family.

"Couldnt said it better myself baby", Faree said as he opened the door to let everyone in.

I love my Life!!!

-Okay Onikafaree fans I tried my hardest to make it good. I'm not good wit Onikafaree but I tried I really hope y'all like it!!!

Comment and Vote

Much love from Lyric

Muahh<3

Dedicated to all