Just Cuddling

This was written on 9/29/16 by me.  It's just a cute one-shot that's kind of disjointed and not too great but oh well.  (None of these stories will be amazing, by the way).  I own none of the characters or anything except for the story itself.  This also takes place during the Death of a Bachelor era (so right now) where Ryan isn't in the band but he's dating Brendon.  Also the first sentence is a reference to The Milk Fic.  ((Also this is a very short one-shot I wrote at school, fair warning))
--------------------
Ryan was most definitely not kneeling in the bathtub.  In fact, he was just lying in bed waiting for his boyfriend Brendon to come and join him.

Ryan didn't want to have sex tonight, he didn't have the energy.  He just wanted to cuddle and fall asleep in Brendon's strong arms.

Lately Ryan hadn't been feeling like himself.  He'd been more emotional than ever and he had no reason why.  He found himself crying at least once a day at the worst times: sunsets, movies (happy and sad ones), watching Brendon perform onstage.  He had even began to cry during sex a few times.

All he wanted was to curl up under the covers next to Brendon and nuzzle his face in Brendon's neck and be held by Brendon.

The bedroom door opened to reveal Brendon standing there naked except for a pair of stupid-looking camouflage boxers.

"Think of the devil," Ryan said aloud, jokingly (but not really because he had been thinking about Brendon).

"You were thinking about me?" Brendon blushed and giggled.

"Oh, shut up," Ryan rolled his eyes and turned on his side away from Brendon, pulling the covers over his face.

Ryan felt Brendon crawl into the bed next to him and suddenly they were pressed together and warm.

Brendon wrapped his arms around Ryan and Ryan could feel ever rippling muscle in Brendon's biceps.  He ran his fingers over the tattoos on Brendon's arm and rolled over to face the younger man.

Ryan stared at Brendon, who had his eyes closed and was basically asleep.  He buried his head in Brendon's neck and gave him a small kiss, which made Brendon smile.

"I love you, Bren," he whispered lovingly.

"I love you too, Ry," Brendon whispered back groggily but with the same amount of love.