Stephanie

It was 2028. 

"Wait, so you tell that Dad got you pregnant around my age?" She asked. 

Jared came in. "Yeah and was realling good in Be-" I stopped him

"Shut up! I am telling the story. I lived it Jared." I hissed. He laughed and kissed me on the forhead.

I am 34 and Jared is 36.

Jared never died. He was in the basement 17 yyears ago. He was save but injured.

I finsihed the story by saying "And thats why we need sisters in our lives."

"I still don't believe you. You shouldn't have had her." She growls.

"Trust me, if you didn't have her youd be sad." I smiled.

"Yeah, with out me you are nothing." Jenni laughed tackling Jareds legs. Jenni is 14. Jared through her over his back. I remember when he did that to me. I stood up and kissed jared. He put jenni down. He kept kissing, so it broke into makeing out. "EW! GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU PERVERTS!" Staphanie screamed. He laughed Jenni laughed and ran down stairs. She tackled our dog. Jared took my hand and kissed it. "With out you I wouldn't be here." He smiled and kissed my lips again.

"I'd re-run that year." Jared said. I shoved him into a wall. "Don't even joke like that." I looked straight into his eyes. He laughed and picked me up and threw my over his shoulder . My face was at his butt. "I like this postition." I laughed. "Up here isn't that bad etheir he laughed. "EW!" Screamed Stephaine through her door. We both laughed.

THE END <3 Hope you liked it!