ImmortalFox "The Perfect Gift"

•~ImmortalFox "The perfect gift"~• (No Song for this, sorry)

Aleks P.O.V

"Ally baby, stop running around, we gotta get you into your holiday dress!"

"But Daddy, I wanna play!"

"You can play once we get you dressed okay? You're father is gonna come home soon, don't you wanna show him how pretty you look in your dress we bought you?"

She groaned, "Yes Daddy, can I have a snack too?"

"Yes sweetie, of course you can."

"Yay!!!" She cheered.

"Alright, now let's go get that dress on!"

We headed upstairs, her following right behind me running up cheerfully. When we reached the top, she scurried into her room and she search through her closet, grabbing her brand new sweet smelling dress. I had just took my daughter shopping yesterday while Sly was working with guys and I bought her a lovely red velvet Christmas dress. It was beautiful, and I knew she loved it too. It was covered and white feathery fluff, silky cotton and came together with matching booties, gloves and Christmas hat to which she calls "Santa hat". She skipped to me, handing me her dress and I pulled it off its hanger and separated each into sections as she went back into her closet.

"Daddy, I can't find my Santa hat!" She cried out.

"Don't worry baby, I'll help you find it."

I stepped into he walk-in-closet, searching all around until I found it laying on the floor. I picked it up wiping it off.

"Here it is! You should be careful where you leave things, it would have been such a shame if you lost it. Take care of it okay?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry."

"It's alright, now let's get it on you."

I helped her into her dress, sliding up the zipper from the back as she fluffed and waved around in it.

"On the bed, time for your little booties."

Grabbing the booties, I slipped them on the correct foot. She jumped back on her feet and pranced around as she slide across her tile floors. I picked up her hat, placing it on her head and she smiled as she messed with the little ball of fluff that hung down from her side. She looked simply adorable, our five year old daughter was as cute as they could get. Everything about her was perfect, and she was very well behaved not a single bad bone in her. She was exactly like Eddie in so many ways, she had even developed his giggle, his golden giggle. She was always very hyper, but she wasn't like other children who would mess around and not listen to her parents. We were not ones to spoil her, but not one to mistreat her. She was special, and we treat her like a princess, just as little girls should be.

"Look Daddy, I put my gloves on! Do you like them?"

I smiled, "Yes, their amazing baby, you have a very good fashion sense!"

"Thank you!" She giggled.

I picked her up, swooping her off her feet and into my arms as she squirmed around and giggled at my touch.

"Let's go get you that snack now huh?"

"Yay snack!!" She clapped.

I carried her down the stairs, her clung to me with her arms tightly around my neck and her legs around my waist as I held her. As we approached the kitchen cabinet, I placed her down, opening it to reveal all her favorite snacks and treats

"So which do you want today? You have your Honey Graham Bears, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Oreos, goldfish-"

"Do I still have a pudding cup left?" She pouted.