Forbidden Desires - Part 1

Hiii, please read you won't regret it :) I hpe  

Please leave comments as I would love to know how I can improve  

Let me know what you think is gonna happen in the story :)  

Ill try and upload again soon  

Please vote or comment please please please  

And please please I would love you forever if you became a fan!!!! 

Love Taylor xxx

Chapter 1

He sat on the bench, quivering. The icy wind tore apart the heat that surrounded him. It nipped at his nose, ate at his ears and made his eyes stream. As much as he hated the cold. This was the only way he could escape it all, he preferred it this way. He had never let himself get close to anyone except animals, but even recently the bond between man and animal had been breaking down. Jake didn't know why, his 'abilities' didn't let him see that much. He'd never embraced his skills, but more tried to ignore them. He thought of them as a curse or burden and everyday thought of a whole list of other fates he would have preferred. At the beginning he was sure he would have rather died than become what he had. Just then, unexpectedly, a teenage boy walked past. Jake had been so deep in thought about Steph - the girl he left behind with the rest of his old life, though he still felt like he would collapse when she wasn't there, he knew he could -because he had to- live without her, there was a time he didn't think that possible - that he hadn't even noticed the sound of the boys' heartbeat approach.  

When ... It ... Happened, jakes senses had been heightened, naturally. However his hearing had improved the most, he could hear the heartbeat of anyone close by, and hear their breath, he could hear hushed whispers that were not meant to be heard, and he was especially tuned in to conversations about him, he could just tell when they were.  

As the boy sauntered past the bench, slouching over, hands in his pocket, his boxers showing above his jeans, long hair covered his face and eyes, and DC's, just too loose, slipped off his feet in time with his steps. Something about the way the boy walked told Jake he had an arrogant streak, Jake had always been quite perceptive, but like his senses that had been amplified. He had taken an instant disliking to the boy and wanted to go and do something about it, but what?! He didn't really know anything about him, and attacking those over a 'hunch' was frowned upon nowadays. Jake didn't need any more attention than necessary. 

In the split second that Jake saw the boy and disliked him, he remembered himself and started to panic. He had always denied the truth and as a result, he couldn't control it - This was why he preferred to be alone. He gripped the bench tighter, and tried to breathe in through his mouth out through his nose. But even calming techniques were no help to the battle he was about to fight with himself. As his fingers clenched into the bench making dents, that's when Jake saw her. In the back of the boy's mind. Steph. He'd recognise her anywhere, the long, flowing dark curls. Her snowy white skin and pale pink lips. The freckles that dotted around her nose, and those piercing green eyes. Though in this sighting Steph had been altered. Her eyes weren't so piercingly green, they seemed ever so slightly sad, and she was wearing... Jake's old hoodie. Just one of the many items he left behind.  

Then the vision changed, it was still the same Steph, but the Steph that Jake knew. It was a new Steph, but an image he didn't like. It was a Steph, with a low cut tank top showing off her (only in this image) peirced naval, and a mini-skirt. And he also noticed it was a Steph with bigger breasts, she had lost her freckles and covered them with foundation. She balanced precariously on some killer heels. This was not Steph. It was what the boy desired. Then he saw the vision slightly alter once more, Steph was mumbling something. She wasn't mumbling she was moaning! She was moaning Andrew! So that must be the boy's name. The Grip on the bench tightened even more and Jake broke off a chunk of the bench! So this was his desire, Steph. Only he didn't want her for her personality. Jake could feel himself changing. His shoulders, were shuddering, and every cell of his body felt like it was splitting in two. Avoiding his gift also made the process more painful. 'No I can't shift here' Jake thought. 'Not in front of him', his mind practically spat the soundless words with disgust. But he had to hurry, he could see his fingernails becoming more delicate, he gripped his hair, but it was growing out longer, and his almost red hair was becoming dark brown. His jeans were becoming too baggy and heavy. He had to run.  

Crap!!! My hairs getting long and I can feel my nose getting smaller. Why does this have to hurt so much?! Surely it should be painless. I mean shifting forms is totally something people do every day. Who am I kidding? I'm a freak! I have to go before that disgusting kid sees me changing, or he'll think I'm her. I'd give anything to be normal again. To be with her, if only someone would let me. I started running. Chucking the bit of wood I ripped off the bench into the bushes. I disappeared further into the park; my shoes had become too big for her feet. And my jeans dragged along the floor. I didn't even need to check, the pain was retreating, and the transformation was complete. I was Steph. Thankfully Andrew hadn't seen me. God, even the name was vile, and made me want to go back there and knock his teeth out. How dare he think about Steph like that? Not even I had. I knew what he wanted.  

I had to keep going; I needed to get far enough away from that repulsive creature. Far enough away so that I would change back. I kept running never leaving the trees. I was in the forest now, but I was safe, this was my home now. I had chosen to live here, I couldn't control myself, and I don't deserve to be with the rest of the world. Collapsing against a tree trunk, I rested my head against the bark, rough but soothing in a way. I began to think through my situation like I had a thousand times before, but I never found an answer good enough to replace the one I had given. I wouldn't allow myself to come up with a solution. Before it happened, I was a normal guy, I was never popular, never really smart, but I was Jake. I was an average guy who had his friends. Now I'm still Jake, but I don't know who Jake is. I'm an outcast, a freak. I shouldn't be alive. I mean, what part of being able to hear peoples heartbeats and breathing is normal?! What is average about hearing whispers from a mile away?! How on earth is being able to snap a bench like a twig ordinary?! And the biggest question, what part of seeing people's desires and becoming them... is natural?  

The pain twice as worse this time ripped through me. It sprinted up and down my spine as I grew once more; I could feel the wind on my ears again as the hair became its normal self. My face felt like it was on fire as it broke out from the mould, it was almost like shedding a skin, but I left no evidence. No -one would ever hear my silent screams of pain, and anger. I wouldn't let them...

Dont forget, from the bottom of my heart thankyou for reading  

Please vote comment, become a fan :)  

Love Taylor xxx