Chapter 9

India's P.O.V

(A/n India is August mom her p.o.v is after they tell her about the sex of the triplets btw y'all will hey to know a little bit about Angela's mom)

I know y'all probably like who India. Well let me introduce myself I'm India Alsina August mom! But August and Angela just told me the sex of the my grand babies. I'm happy even though now I got 5 granddaughters and 1 grandson . I know y'all like 5 granddaughters yup August's older brother Melvin had 3 daughters before he died. But yea August ain't tell me what they naming the triplets yet.

Angela's P.O.V

We told Aug's mom about the sex of the triples but now Aug thinks we should tell my mom. I mean I haven't spoken or seen her since I agreed to marry aug but I guess I should let her know about her grandchildren so her goes nothing.

(A/n the next p.o.v is Angela's mom)

Liberty's P.O.V

I'm Liberty Angela's mom. I know y'all probably like why this bitch disown her own damn daughter. But I had to I just had to. I know that sounds stupid. I didn't want Ang to fuck her life up by getting married while she was in high school. When she came home one day and told me she agreed to marry August I was beyond pissed & then she told me that there wedding will be in a few months I blew up and told Ang to get the fuck out my house and I never wanted to see her again .

Anyway I just seating here watching TV when someone rings my doorbell

DING DONG DING DONG

Who is it?

Angela's P.O.V

So me & Aug walk up to the door and I ring the doorbell

DING DONG DING DONG

Who is it?

I heard my mother say. I was to nervous to say anything.

Here I come now.

**The door Opened**

I know it's another short chapter I just wanted y'all to get all little bit of Aug's and Ang's mom's point of views

-VOTE

-COMMENT

-SHARE

-FAN ME

- FOLLOW ME

-Bebalove__XOXOXO

OUT LOVES

💖✨💞💗💞😍💌💋💍😘💘

(p.s Angela's whole name is Angela Lilly Santana Alsina she got her last name from her dad her mothers last name is smith ) 

I just thought I should let yall know that!!!!!