Vacation

Sky; We pulled up to a hotel it was about 7AM, I jumped out and threw my keys at the dude and a bellman took our luggage out and put it on a trolley "Which room ma'am?" he asked " I'm not sure I didn't reserve." I explained "it's okay I will escort you to the front desk." "Thank you sir." I said as he led the way, I practically pulled jacey along, god she's heavy.! He turned around "By the way, it's mating season, lots of rouges trying to get it in, that's why you see so many around." he mumbled. I looked around he was right, they were all staring at me and Jacey like we were steaks. "Ehh thanks" I said "If you have any probs with them this is my number" he handed me a card, this old guy was real sweet. I got a suite, and we went up the elevator It was large it had two bedrooms. 2bathrooms, a bowling alley, large kitchen and GREAT, Stereo system! "Thanks-? You know I never got your name." I told him "It's bill." he said shaking my hand "I'm Sky." I said handing him a $200 tip His eyes widened, "thank you!" "You seem to work hard, so when you have off, let loose! Go to a casino or somethin." I said waving goodbye to him "Sooo?" I looked a Jacey "Board walk. I want to do some shopping!" she said and she came out in short shorts that looked identical to mine. I through on a dark blue hollister tank top and dark blue hollister short shorts. And dark blue flippy floppys(; "ready?" I yelled out as I finished straightening my hair "yeah, and when we're done can we go to hooters?" Wtf "why do you wanna go to hooters?" I asked "they have the BEST wings!" she said, eh it's true "okay lets go" I said as I put my raybans on We used the elevator that led down to the garage, didn't want to take the chance of running into a fan We got into the mustang and pulled out when we were going down the highway we saw a car dealership, I saw a black Lamborghini Aw I miss mine, I wonder if Cole still drives it. Ass. I pulled into the parking lot "um what are you doing?" jacey asked me "that black lambo." I said pointing to it "you already have one, don't you?" she looked at me "no. Cole took it." I pouted as we walked in "Hello! How may I help you ladies today?" "I want to buy that black lambo out there." his jaw dropped "uhhm seriously." he laughed in my face My eyes probably turned black, because as a alpha I took that disrespectful. "yes." he stopped laughing because he probably saw the 'I'm about to rip your throat out' look "um yes I have, um the paper work for that" he mumbled After all the signing and questions he asked me "How are you going to pay for this?" he smirked wanting to know my answer I slammed down my silver platinum unlimited, yeah I have millions on that Card I smirked at him as his jaw dropped "Any further questions?" I asked "Uhhm uhm" he stuttered I held my hand out as he handed me the keys. He ran my card through the machines and handed me a bunch of info about the car, blah blah blah We finally got out of there, Jace took the mustang and it took my new best friend. We pulled up to the board walk the super hot guys that were standing there jaws dropped and then dropped a little more when I got out and then they were completely on the ground when jacey pulled up and got out We smiled at each other and took of our shirts (witch we had our bikini tops under) Then we walked up on the board walk, and I could tell as we walked closer to them that they were ALL wolves. Jacey looked at me "I know." I said We did some shopping but every time we turned around they were there. Scattered. But still there. I started getting really dizzy and I felt sick to my stomach I told Jace I had to go to the bathroom and walked around out back A arm came out of know where and wrapped around my waist "Hey babe" I turned around to see one of the guys that was following us he was a beta, I could tell. "Um sorry I'm taken." I said pushing him away and walking down the walk further "Woah woah woah babe, chill out just lookin for a Quicky" He smiled "btw I'm Paul" I turned around "Do I look stupid?! Can't you tell I'm an alpha? By the way who is your alpha? He's obviesly not handling you very well." I said gettin bitchy "Uhm, alpha James." He mumbled "I know him. Actually I know him very well. Saved his as once." I said pulling out my phone. "What are doingg?" He asked eyes getting big I scrolled through my contacts and found just who I was looking for. "James! How have you been?!" I said into the phone "Great Skylar, how have you been, and what can I do for ya?" He asked. Cheerfully "Soo I ran into a little problem down here with your pack." I said smiling at nick "Oh really?" He asked sounding concerned "Yerp, old Pauly boy. Just can't keep it in his pants." I laughed "I'll take care of it!" James said happily "Thanks c ya!" I turned around to Paul "You might wanna get that" I said pointing to his phone "Why it's not ringing" He said It's started ringing. He answered it and talked a little and then hung up I winked at him and started walking away "Stop looking" I said as he obviesly was checkin out my ass "I can't help it!" He hollered making me laugh "Maybe if you would just have asked to hang out I would have talked to you." I said "Ok well wanna hang?!" he asked after I was about to walk back in. Eh, he seemed nice, we could hang with him for a night, right? "Fine lets go." I said as he smiled and ran up by my side and we walked to the store Then my phone rang it was Blake. He has been avoiding me for a while I decided to answer it "Hey Blake!" "Hey so your probably wondering why I haven't been around.." "Yeah I noticed" I scoffed "Well I found my mate!" He said excitedly Wow shocker there. "Oh Blake I'm do happy for you!" I said "Yeah we'll I'm making her dinner so I gotta go." I started laughing "You? Make dinner?! Ohh my. Well byee." I was happy for him.