Tenya Iida x Reader: Math Problems

You glanced up at the clock

You glanced up at the clock. Its was 4:02 pm. You were at the school library working on your math problems, since you sorta failed your last test. So, you were getting tutoring...from a special someone. :)

That special someone was your crush, Tenya Iida. You don't know how it happened, but it developed through time. His smile made you weak, you loved the sound of his voice, and just being around him makes your heart beat fast. You weren't as smart as he was...but how lucky for you to have him help you after school. You were legit secretly screaming inside. (⊙0⊙)

He was sitting across you on the library desks. It was very quiet and peaceful in the room filled with books. Only the two of you, which made you feel even more excited. How in the word are you able to focus now? Exactly, you can't.

Eventually, he gave you some math problems that are related to the last test, asking for you to solve them in 15 minutes. How frustrating you thought. Before you knew it, time went by fast. But good for you, that you were able to solve them. You let out a sigh.

You stared at him for a few minutes admiring his looks from afar. He was grading your answers. You could care less about your grades, what you cared about right now was what he thought of you. You tucked some of your (h/c) hair strands behind your ear and rested your chin on top of your palms. You glance at Iida and noticed he was looking at you.

Iida quickly turned away and hid his face behind the papers. Surprised for a moment but later you chuckled when you noticed his ears were red. 'How cute...'  you thought. Then, an idea popped into your mind. You may regret it but you needed an answer.

You quickly grabbed a piece of lined paper from your backpack and took out a pen. You wrote down an equation. "Um...Iida-kun.." Your broke the silence.

"Yes, (name)-san?" He looked over at you. Your gave him the paper with the equation. "Is it okay if you solve this for me?"

Confused, Iida took the paper and looked at it for a moment. "Or maybe is it that you can't?" You teased a bit. "Psh, of course I can solve it. Is there anything I can't solve?" You giggled at his boastfulness. But that's something you love about him.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)
9x-7i > 9x-21u
-9x      -9x
-7i > 21u

You watch him carefully as he continued solving the equation. "(Name)! Ha! I finished. That was easy." Iida said all proudly. You stayed quite for a while and covered half of your face with your sleeve, blushing red. Iida looked over at you. Dumbfounded he looked down at his answer once more. And looked at you. Then at the paper. Your averted your eyes waiting for his realization. Finally Iida gasped and felt a rush of heat crawling up to his face.
i < 3 u

You basically just confessed. Through math. How cheesy was that? Now you were just filled with embarrassment. "Uh uh uh ...(name)-san? What's the meaning of this??" Iida asked worriedly. You looked at him.

"I like you...idiot."

You said in the most quietest voice, but Iida was able to hear every single word. You were flushed red, as well as the dark blue haired boy in front of you. You two were silence for a while. Then Iida broke the silence.

"Um..(name)-san. Can you please explain why my heart is beating abnormally fast right now?" He clenched his shirt. Eyes a bit widen, slowly you started to laugh. "H-hey! I'm serious. I've never felt this way before! I suddenly feel embarrassed being around with you..." The blood rush up to his cheeks never leaving, suddenly you stood up and leaned across the table and kissed his forehead.
Iida was now about to explode.

"It means you probably like me to." He looks up at you only to be greeted with the most beautiful smile he's ever seen.

"Yeah..I guess I like you...a lot."

A/N; Yayyyy I'm done ladies and gentlemen. Sorry it's such a looonnggg update. This was actually a request and I apologize it took so long. School hit me hard in the ass and lack of sleep so I haven't really had time to write. Anyways thanks for reading and I apologize if it wasn't to your liking lmao. Bye bye! ٩(˙˙)۶